Electric Couch. Which one???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michidda

Reaction score
I am looking to buy an electric couch that is suitable for beauty treatments and for massage.:p

I want it to have
  • a face hole or head rest
  • to be sturdy and wide enough to accommodate men and heavier clients
  • with 3 sections
  • doesn't cost more than £700/£800
I seen something like this at Excel and it was around £600, but stupid me was going to go back and get the details of the selling company and name of model, but got carried away looking at all the other things that I forgot to go back.:grr:

Can any of you lovely Geeks give me some opinions/recommendations.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought a new electronic bed from Carlton. It was just over a £1000 inc vat and its superb. It has electronic up and down and back rest. Plus the third section drops 90% so can be used easily for pedicures and has an extra section to add for longer clients. Its 29" wide and has a depth of 4". All my clients are loving it and its perfect for all my salon treatments including massage. I did a set of Gel toes on it the other day and my client was sat quite high but at a perfect workable level for me to do her toes without straining my back when doing the french line in zone one. I just held the lamp steady for my clients feet when curing.. worked really well :)

This is my new one The Carlton Group

I got my electric bed from Cosmetronic, and I love it! Clients always say it is the comfiest bed they have been on, and it is wider to accomodate the larger frame! Only thing it dosnt give is 3 sections, it is 2. It cost me £600 at excel last year, hth:hug:

Thank you for your replies. :hug:

I will take a look at your suggestions. :wink2::cool:

Any other suggestions???:sad:

Pleeeeeeeese :p :hug: :p

I have the same Carlton couch as Jen (Nail FX) and it is very good for tall / wide / heavy clients. It's really really comfy, lots of clients comment on it. One of my reasons for choosing it was to be able to do pedi's on it and I have a little plastic step / stool type thing I got from Beauty Express that I put the pedi bowl on to bring it to the right height. I couldn't go back to a couch that isn't height adjustable, it makes waxing so much easier on the back. It's also great that you can lower it right down for less agile clients to hop on. (Hop? lol) I paid £900 plus £50 delivery, and no VAT as I bought it at a show :)

Thank you Zo Zo

It does look comfy :cool: :hug:

Latest posts

Back