Electric Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collins

Reaction score
I have decided to buy an electirc file but only to use it to re-balance my whites. Can anyone give me any advice on what one to buy and if they offer training. Im mobile so need something small and easy to carry but don't need anything fancy as I am only using to re-balance, for my normal infills I will still use a manual file.

I'm just bumping this up again hoping that someone out there will give me some advice. Please...................

collins said:
I have decided to buy an electirc file but only to use it to re-balance my whites. Can anyone give me any advice on what one to buy and if they offer training. Im mobile so need something small and easy to carry but don't need anything fancy as I am only using to re-balance, for my normal infills I will still use a manual file.

As I can see you are trained with NSI, why dont you look into e-files and training with them? I know they have a variety of size e-files.

NSI do do training for e-filling. I am going on a course myself on the 8th August. They supply the equipment for the course, but you can decide on which ever drill you want to buy which suits you best. They of course would sell you one of their drills if you desired. I have just purchased a Kupa Mani Pro from the States, but if I had done my research a little better, I could have bought it a tiny bit cheaper here as www.frenchnails.org.uk have it on special offer presently doh!

Do your research before you decide then you will be fine.

The training at NSI is £35 + VAT (I think)!

All the ladies there are lovely and you will learn loads!

I am trained in NSI too and am thinking about doing the e-file course - just need to be able to afford the e-file then! LOL

Nail FX said:
NSI do do training for e-filling. I am going on a course myself on the 8th August. They supply the equipment for the course, but you can decide on which ever drill you want to buy which suits you best. They of course would sell you one of their drills if you desired. I have just purchased a Kupa Mani Pro from the States, but if I had done my research a little better, I could have bought it a tiny bit cheaper here as www.frenchnails.org.uk have it on special offer presently doh!

Do your research before you decide then you will be fine.

Are you going to the Eccles training centre?

Did you ever book your course with Dazzling Digits?

Fingertips ND said:
Are you going to the Eccles training centre?

Did you ever book your course with Dazzling Digits?

I think it is at the Eccles training centre, J13 off the M60? Will have to get my directions sorted nearer to the date.

I did my nail art with Dazzling Digits yes, it was very good. I am having her back tomorrow to do her airbrushing course on nails and also the body tattoo. I will NEVER have any money will I? But while my hubby is being so supportive with my training costs, I am making the most of it LOL!

Thanks for your replies ladies. I did my VTCT course and use NSI products which I think are brill, but have never been on a NSI course. I'm based in Folkestone - South East and don't think they offer anything this way.

Nail FX said:
I think it is at the Eccles training centre, J13 off the M60? Will have to get my directions sorted nearer to the date.

I did my nail art with Dazzling Digits yes, it was very good. I am having her back tomorrow to do her airbrushing course on nails and also the body tattoo. I will NEVER have any money will I? But while my hubby is being so supportive with my training costs, I am making the most of it LOL!

I am having her next Thursday for sculpting!

She's nice isn't she?

Let me know how the airbrushing goes!

collins said:
Thanks for your replies ladies. I did my VTCT course and use NSI products which I think are brill, but have never been on a NSI course. I'm based in Folkestone - South East and don't think they offer anything this way.

I am the same as you - did VTCT and used NSI products! I then went on to do some other courses and workshops with them. I love it there!!!

Are you going to the Professional Beauty show in Manchester in October?

As I live in kent I think my nearest NSI trainer is Denise Wright. I know her salon is based in kent somewhere, I know her salon offers training in application but not sure about drills. I;ll ring and find out.Thanks

It's worth a try!

Sometimes they don't state the extra courses they do but tell you about them if you ask!

I'm sure she'll be able to help!

Latest posts

Back