Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollipop

Reaction score
Im I being a complete bimbo here??????...... but why is ellisons selling creative products??? From liquids to nail fresh??? confused!!!:confused:

It is the solar range isnt it?

Ellisons are a recognized outlet for CND....they have permission to do this lol..........For CND L&P purchases you will still need to show your CND Certificate or email or post it to them if you want to order via the cataloge..............HTH

NO, Just had a quick look on there web page and you can buy pretty much everything!!! Tips, nailfresh, cool blue, creative liquids and powders?!?!?!!? everything my creative catalogue has?!?!?!

Ok, thanks just sorted out my confusion!!!

i ordered their catalogue... they asked me if i was a professional etc, told them yes (because I am), they sent the catalogue and await any order I might send them, NO PROOF OF TRAINING or anything !!!!!!!!

Ive just ordered my catalogue online, but if I order online aswell, when will they ask for my certificate??

ValencianNails said:
i ordered their catalogue... they asked me if i was a professional etc, told them yes (because I am), they sent the catalogue and await any order I might send them, NO PROOF OF TRAINING or anything !!!!!!!!

You don't need to be qualified to order everything from them, but as soon as you add a Creative item they'll be asking for your certificate :D

Trin
xx

ValencianNails said:

Ellisons are a sub distributor of Designer Nails for CND products. Just like the other sub distributors who have One Stop Nail Shops. Ellisons follow the same policy re training that Designer Nails have had in place since they started. No training, no certificate no CND professional products. Of course all retail products may be purchased without a certificate from CND.
If you order any professional products from the Creative range, you will be asked to produce your certificate.

yeah i have ordered crative L&P from ellisons, but i had to send them a copy of my certificate first so they could log it on my account , that i was trained :D , they wont let you order creative L &P without a certificate, but you can get solar products and stuff,

when i went into the shop i had to give them my insurance certificate to get a trade card. and they r really quite strict about it, when it expired my new one came and i forgot to take it, luckily they recognise my face, so they let me buy my stock, but i had to take my insurance cert in with me the next time i went in.

I think its right that anywhere selling professional products has strict guidelines about ordering....we invest a lot of time and effort into our training and should be able to feel that we can get products that 'mrs bloggs' can't get.....if people want to dabble at doing their own nails then they can do so with kits from places like boots and superdrug but they should definitely not be able to get them from the same places we do!! we have earnt that privilege, not only in money spent on training but in the amount of time we put into improving our skills!!

Latest posts

Back