Essential nails - Airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just been on the phone to Carl at Essential Nails enquiring about their airbrush courses.

I have my own nail trainer so he advised me that I would need to do the conversion course instead. (means you don't purchase another nail trainer) (full kit but no trainer).

He told me that there is a special offer on at the moment (month of May)

The course is £349.00 inclusive of VAT

if you pay in full they will give you a discount of 10% which brings the total to £314.00 inclusive of VAT

or you can pay over a 4 monthly period of £90.74 - works out at £362.96

if you purchase before 27th May you receive a free body art kit worth £25.00

and if you purchase before 2pm on monday - friday you'll receive your kit next working day.

I'm trying to convince my other half that this is what i want for my birthday...... lol. wish me luck.

Good luck!!!!!

Tilly xx

Good luck - its a brilliant course - I passed mine last year. Had loads of fun with it and now offer it as an extra service to my clients, who also love it.

Hi Sarah- you can tell me to mind my own business if i'm way out of line here- but do you know that JackieMc on here does airbrushing courses? Take a look at her website www.libertynaildesign.com she is fab, she also has some pics in the gallery too.

If you've done lots of looking around for courses then sorry for mentioning this but if you havn't take a look around Jackies site first.

Take a look at the thread called How do they do it...
I think there are going to be a load of Geeks going to train with Jackie for £50, why not pm her for more info- it should be a fab day.

xxxxx

Hi Becki, of course you won't offend nor are you out of line.

I've actually spoken to Jackie a while back. Even though her way is cheaper, I would still have to go out and purchase a kit in the long run.

Also I'm a mum (other half never at home lol) so you could class me as being single lol. So it causes complications etc.

So in some ways I think essential nails is probably the best way for me, at least then I can do it in my own time too.

Thanks for thinking of me x

you wont regret it sarah their courses are all brilliant especially the airbrush course the equiptment you get is amazing.................and you dont need any extras

Hi Sarah,
In my opinion, the Essential Nails Airbrush course is an excellent one. You might not have a hands on educator there, but Gina is very good at explaining things in great detail. Another good thing about it is that you can take your time with it, do it in your own time and not have to travel. Basically it fits in around your daily schedules. Their++
I did this course, after doing the L&P with them. It took me 3 weeks and I come out the other end with 93% distinction. So I can highly reccommend it.

And before someone gets crossed with me, please every1 don't be mad at me, I am not knocking off any other courses that may be mentioned, as I have'nt had any experience of them. I am sure they're all good. It's just that EN was my preference.

All of you that have gone through Essential Nails do you know if you are covered on your insurance?? I'm with Babtac - for my beauty therapy and my holistic therapies.

I'll have to ring them and find out I think. Unless anyone already knows the answer x

i am fully insured with professional beauty direct.

I've gone and done it girlies.

Carl at Essential Nails was a great help.

Definitely be recommending them.

Can't wait to get started now x

Thanks to all of you who helped me convince the other half lol x

woo hoo sarah....thats it now you'll be airbrushing everything......... :D

Good luck Sarah - have fun!

Well done Sarah, you'll love it.

Had my phone call tonight to say it'll be here at some point tomorrow. I just hope I'll some day be as good as you lot x

Thanks once again

Latest posts

Back