ESSIE polishes - Where to buy???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa21

Reaction score
Hi
Where is the best place to buy the ESSIE brand of polishes? I have looked at various sites and the prices vary considerably.

Thanks

Beauty Express sell Essie.. Think they are a little under £x each plus vat but you will have a delivery charge. The range is a little limited though.

Been wondering if there's anywhere else myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I bought mine from Beauty Expres. They are about £x.xx a bottle and although there is not the full range of colours they are all fab.

Ellisons do them too

hth

Hiya just thought id let you in on my new found site not sure how i found it but im so glad i did, its US based but ship internationally and even with the postage costs i still think it works out cheaper than UK prices and im almost certain they do essie and creative, opi and orly etc etc. Trans Design, Inc. Hope you find it useful let me know what you think xx

I bought the sonic touch nail remover (which I have only used once):rolleyes: from here it took absolutely ages to arrive :irked: this has put me off using them again!

hiya, have a look on creativenailplace, theres loads of essie polishes on there. once you register as trade i think there about £x.xx something like that.

hth x x

Goddess Within
essie nail polishes around $x each. if you spend over $70 you get free delivery

I've just bought from beverlybeaute.com, they sell essie and all other major brands

Perfect Nails are the sole UK Distributor for ESSIE, SECHE plus many more product ranges. We have recently launched our Summer and Neon Collection for 2008 which has proved to be extremely popular!

Thanks

Perfect Nails Team
xxx

I'm not very fond of Essie polishes, I find there fairly streaky.

Latest posts

Back