excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
as this is my 1st time at excel i wanted to no do the stands have alot of there products on.i am interested in nsi stuff i have there brochure and there are lots of products in there that i want to purchase as i am writing my shopping list and woundering am i going to get it all...:D

Bung it on your card and work your butt off after girl lol.

we all have the same problem but anyone trying to curb their spending and feel the urge make a detor to the geek liunge and hopefully chatting will stop all the spending (I live in hope).

See you all on sunday
x

stars r me said:
as this is my 1st time at excel i wanted to no do the stands have alot of there products on.i am interested in nsi stuff i have there brochure and there are lots of products in there that i want to purchase as i am writing my shopping list and woundering am i going to get it all...:D

Hi Dianna, Yes the stands have lots! to sell, I went last September took some cash and credit cards spent lots, walked around all day until my feet were sore.
Phone NSI and see if they take orders to be picked up at the stand so you dont have to pay any delivery fees. I work with LCN gel and thats what they do for me. I did find that last time i wanted nsi's crushed shells in pink but they did not take enough to the show and ran out on the first morning!! but promised if i ordered over the phone later i would get it at Stand picres - didn't bother tho.
Wear comfortable shoes/clothes and take plenty of water to drink and a good bag to carry your goods in - bit like hiking! I am sure you will have a great day
the buzz is fantastic!
hope this helps, Debbie
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks debbie that sounds like a good idea will good idea will give nsi a ring tommorow, will save a lot of looking on the day.

Latest posts

Back