Eye Lash Extensions - Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tori&Fini

Reaction score
Im green to all this!!!!

Hi, Just about to complete course fro Lash Extensions and was wondering if realistically its something I can do mobile?
If so apart from my kit, what would I need to take with so I can carry out procedure, or would it be better set up from home?

Thanks xx

You will need your full kit, plus a portable massage table for the client to lie on, a stool for you to sit on. Plus towels for on the bed and possibly a round pillow for under the clients knees to keep them comfy.
I do eyelashes mobile and I manage great! Only thing would be to warn people that you need to bring along your table etc and is there room for it?

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the advise it been a great help, im really looking forward to it and hoping to fit it round my part time job and 2 year old! How long have you been going and how are you finding it?
People seem to be really eager for me to use them as case studies so fingers crossed I can practice and do well.

T x

U will manage fine! I do it mobile with 2 kids too!

of course it is something you can do mobile :D that was always my idea when i booked on my lash course. though do be warned there is an awful lot to drag around with you! ugh. that's the worse part! if you can do it from home and have the right dedicated space and permission if needed from your local authority etc etc then do it at home! if i had an extra room i wouldn't bother with mobile. it's such an hasle!

you will need a therapy bed - i got mine from therapy2000 it is an 'extra light' one though still so heavy!! don't forget bed acessories too like your cover and bag to carry the bed in, bedroll etc.

stool to sit on

your eye lash kit - including any manuals you have to refer back to, especially when you are just starting and client consultation cards!

you'll also need sanitising products to make sure you are of course being safe, also it looks professional and gives the right impression about you and your service - that you are actually bothered about your clients safety!

x

Hi MissConfused
Thanks for your help and sorry I havent replied earlier. I had a look at the website you mentioned and also convinced hubby he doesnt need his office anymore.....its now mine. Youve put me off lugging heavy stuff about and made me think I will do mobile if I have to..............thanks again for your advise its been great x

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for your help and sorry I havent replied earlier. I had a look at the website you mentioned and also convinced hubby he doesnt need his office anymore.....its now my room youve cinvinced me to only do mobile if I have to...............thanks again x

Latest posts

Back