Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just do same as I would with any brow treatment - I draw marking points on skin. Rest is down to observation I think?! Lol! How long do the ILAH brows last? Xx

ILAH brows is exactly the same treatment just a different brand. It lasts just as long xx

Do they stick to skin or hair?

Haha yeah me too I couldn't wait either! It's soo addictive! I agree with Paige, practise, practise, practise and study peoples brows. You'll learn all that on the course though. Are you training with Face frame? You can only get hold of their materials if you train with them and apparently their starting cost is more expensive than a few others but you're buying into a brand that has won awards, is a recognised name and it honestly doesn't take long to get the money back.
Here are some I did yesterday

No I'm training with Beautytrix :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You'll love it, I just wish that I could keep up the demand for it but I do so many other treatments too, I'd be happy to do this 10 hrs a day, lol! Xx

The hair sticks to both the skin and hair

Oh that's good. Heard about some companies attaching hair to

Last edited:
Oh that's good! Heard of some brow extensions that only attach hair to hair???!!!! Although I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to extend the length of a brow hair, lol!!! Xxx

ILAH brows is exactly the same treatment just a different brand. It lasts just as long xx

It's the same concept but their adhesive is not Faceframe, I have found some other companies have the same glue different brand but Faceframe is under lock and key, Faceframe are just working on something to advance the up to 14 day time span, my lips are sealed :)

Last edited:
So can you not just buy faceframe adhesive?

I'm all booked in to do the beautytrix training in 2 weeks time I can't wait I have had so much interest in it all ready.

( and just found out my kit arrives tomorrow woo Hoo ) x

Have you received your kit? I've booked the Brow course 3 weeks ago but still no kit. :confused:

Have you received your kit? I've booked the Brow course 3 weeks ago but still no kit. :confused:

Hello, I am a the south west trainer for Beautytrix and the pre-orders for our brow ext kits has been massive! All kits will be despatched in plenty of time for your training course. Message me with your details if you would like me to find out the status of your kit for you :)

I booked the same day as emma84 as we are training together and we both received our kits the same day. When are you training? I'm sure you'll receive it in plenty of time xxx

How exciting ladies!!!

I am going to offer eyebrow extensions. But I'm going to train with ILAH brows as their course is cheaper. I've had semi perm brows.. and they only lasted about a year, but with brow extensions it looks more real as they are actual hairs as opposed to just colour staining the skin. Also brow extensions are cheaper.. I know for a fact my clients will go nuts for this one!

I wouldn't recommend Ilah, I trained with them and have had lots of unsatisfied clients, the glue for skin is not good and is only lasting 2 days if that.

I wouldn't recommend Ilah, I trained with them and have had lots of unsatisfied clients, the glue for skin is not good and is only lasting 2 days if that.

I have not been able to offer to paying clients as yet, they have not perfected the skin glue before offering training. I know of three other salons with the same problem.

I would look into other trainers too before committing

Cheaper is not always better

Latest posts

Back