Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can you not just buy faceframe adhesive?

No only if you have completed the face frame 3d training course. Apparently they've been inundated with people who've trained with other companies trying to purchase their glue!! I myself have been messaged a few times through Facebook from brow technicians hoping to get the glue from me! :eek: xxx

Has anyone trained with London Brows in the U.S? I am thinking about it but saw some negative things on fb, am wondering if anyone has any feedback who trained with them? Thank you!

I have just heard that Faceframe 3D eyebrows are finalising a conversion course for people who have done brow extension training they are not happy with, I know quite a few girls have asked me so I'm posting here.
If its something your interested in you can message me with your details which I can pass on or email [email protected] so they can put you on the list for when its been finalised.

Have a nice day ladies xxx

Lash base also sell glue

Has anyone been trained by ilah? Because a lot of you seem very against their training

Magsy why don't you try lash base glue? I've bought it and haven't been trained yet x

Has anyone been trained by ilah? Because a lot of you seem very against their training

No one has said anything about ILAH except the girl who trained and obviously isn't happy with it.

I have been trained by Ilah, I have not been able to offer to paying clients as yet, and I trained in February, as the glue provided with kit is not at all good. Clients getting 2 days if that .

Magsy why don't you try lash base glue? I've bought it and haven't been trained yet x

Why have you bought your glue from a different company? Don't you think the correct glue should be provided in kit if you are paying for it?

had no idea you even got eyebrow extensions! they look fab
something im going to consider for future courses

Lash base also sell glue

You should be provided with the correct glue in your kit whenever and whoever you do your training with, after all it is a very expensively course and you shouldn't have to pay out again

I haven't had training yet. I bought brow extensions and glue from lash base so that I could dabble before I trained. How long does the ilah glue last on clients? That is very annoying! I understand where your coming from but at least if you try the lash base glue and find it good then you can start making profit from your training . Ps my dads a cheapskate so he won't send me on expensive training courses , so I don't have the luxury to choose xx

Sorry ignore that question about how. Long the glue lasts. I really ought to read pervious threads properly x

I haven't had training yet. I bought brow extensions and glue from lash base so that I could dabble before I trained. How long does the ilah glue last on clients? That is very annoying! I understand where your coming from but at least if you try the lash base glue and find it good then you can start making profit from your training . Ps my dads a cheapskate so he won't send me on expensive training courses , so I don't have the luxury to choose xx

You're lucky your dad's paying at all. Wish mine would haha.
I'm doing the Beautyrix course. Can't wait x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My dad's my employer and I work 6days a Week in his salon and we have only one other employee that's my sister x

When does the beautytrix one start? I need to do my course before the end of May x

It's already started. I have mine next week xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is there a link in beautytrix website for brow extensions? Or did you book via phone/email? Xx

Latest posts

Back