Eyebrow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paige no one has mentioned using lash adhesive for the brows lash base are now selling their own products as are alot of companies now that has been formulated for brow enhancements.

Paige no one has mentioned using lash adhesive for the brows lash base are now selling their own products as are alot of companies now that has been formulated for brow enhancements.

I'm sorry I read wrong I thought it said lash glue! I should have stayed in bed this morning :(

I'm not sure which eyebrow extension course your meaning but I trained in the faceframe 3d eyebrows which is the only one that applies hair to the skin and hair, it's been more popular than lash extensions for me, people pay £50 every 2-3 weeks for lashes why is it any different x

I trained with Ilah, but am finding really difficult with the skin glue provided in kit. Clients are only getting 2 days which I am not happy about 😫

I trained with Ilah, but am finding really difficult with the skin glue provided in kit. Clients are only getting 2 days which I am not happy about 😫

I wish I would of trained with 3d Faceframe now, I'm not getting much after training support either, and keep getting negative comments

I wish I would of trained with 3d Faceframe now, I'm not getting much after training support either, and keep getting negative comments

faceframe r amazing

I'm all booked in to do the beautytrix training in 2 weeks time I can't wait I have had so much interest in it all ready.

( and just found out my kit arrives tomorrow woo Hoo ) x

That's a shame Hun :( have you tried to contact them about your problems, if your newly trained like with anything it might just be that you need to perfect it.
I haven't trained with another company so I couldn't comment on ILAH but I couldn't find any reviews on them when I did my research prior to choosing faceframe
I hope it gets better for you xxx

Face frame are just amazing, I really can't praise them enough. I called a couple of times after I had first trained with a couple of problems and they were happy to talk them through and give helpful advice. My brows are now lasting 14 days + and everyone has made advanced bookings. Just love face frame and all my clients do too.

Oh and one more thing... Anita Patel, celebrity brow stylist trains for face frame 3d eyebrows which to me says it must be the best!!!

Meant to say Amita x

I had my 1st go earlier... not had training yet, just received my kit and wanted to have a play. I think I'm going to like it but I need loooooots of practise. Looking forward to training because I just kinda plonked them on haha xxx

1396630700755.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had my 1st go earlier... not had training yet, just received my kit and wanted to have a play. I think I'm going to like it but I need loooooots of practise. Looking forward to training because I just kinda plonked them on haha xxx

View attachment 60880

I can see your impatient like me haha, really good start I study natural brow hair placement on loads of people's brows and I find that really helps getting a natural look xx

I can see your impatient like me haha, really good start I study natural brow hair placement on loads of people's brows and I find that really helps getting a natural look xx

Haha you're right... I am! Sooo impatient! Lol.

Haha yeah me too I couldn't wait either! It's soo addictive! I agree with Paige, practise, practise, practise and study peoples brows. You'll learn all that on the course though. Are you training with Face frame? You can only get hold of their materials if you train with them and apparently their starting cost is more expensive than a few others but you're buying into a brand that has won awards, is a recognised name and it honestly doesn't take long to get the money back.
Here are some I did yesterday

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396700352.131733.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396700380.824953.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396700414.368639.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396700443.069423.jpg
And a few I done this week x

I am going to offer eyebrow extensions. But I'm going to train with ILAH brows as their course is cheaper. I've had semi perm brows.. and they only lasted about a year, but with brow extensions it looks more real as they are actual hairs as opposed to just colour staining the skin. Also brow extensions are cheaper.. I know for a fact my clients will go nuts for this one!

WOW. They look amazing!! They look so real!!

Do you ladies use any kind of stencil to give you a rough idea of shape? X

Faceframe is amazing love love love it. It's a must xx

Latest posts

Back