Eyebrow tint too dark, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxcetera

Reaction score
Just had my eyebrows tinted n got home n they're too dark. I go on holiday in 2 days n wondered if anyway I can lighten then quicker?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Just keep cleansing them. The sun (if you're going on holiday to somewhere hot) will lighten them quicker than normal anyway x

Are they too dark or is it that your skin still has a little tint on it making them look darker?

Only ingoldmells n it's forecast storms lol. I've just used some facial cleanser so it's off the skin but they are still way too dark. I'm fair skinned n they are bordering on black

they should lighten if your away anywhere hot. if not do not fret. you can lighten them two ways;
1) exfoliators /face wash- naturally fades
2)jolean- (skin test it beforehand) believe it or not it will lighten it it straightaway- leave on max 10-12 mins until desired colour ensure that you read instructions but only as a last resort. ensure a barrier cream is applied as it is like a reverse tint! (its a bleaching aid!) hths xoxo

I've got a cleansing exfoliator, ill try that a few times, at least my daughters have stopped laughing ;)
Thanks folks x

Pure alcohol e.g vodka! Dunk a cotton bud in some and give your brows a bit of a rub and they should lighten as well as remove any tint off skin that's causing them to look darker. Sounds weird but works! X

.....and also washing up liquid as a last resort although make sure you really protect your eye area and put plenty of moosturiser on afterwards. Real last resort though! X

Oh well there's an excuse to buy vodka if ever i've heard one, ill obviously have to try that first, purely for research purposes of course lol

Oh well there's an excuse to buy vodka if ever i've heard one, ill obviously have to try that first, purely for research purposes of course lol

Hahaha yep exactly! And if it doesn't work you'll have something to drown your sorrows with 😂😂

What a dope am I, guess I should have said I had them waxed too, did a corner with vodka to try n it stung a tad lol. I've cleansed several times, soaked them in the bath. I'll repeat several times tomorrow.
Found a way where they don't look too bad, I just don't look in a mirror ☺

What a dope am I, guess I should have said I had them waxed too, did a corner with vodka to try n it stung a tad lol. I've cleansed several times, soaked them in the bath. I'll repeat several times tomorrow.
Found a way where they don't look too bad, I just don't look in a mirror ☺

Haha oh dear!!! Yes vodka on waxed eyebrows is not a good idea! Give them 24/48 hours and have another go then :) or just remove all mirrors and enjoy haha! Xx

By tomorrow I'll be in ingoldmells with my lily white legs on show, ill probably won't mind the Brows at that point ☺

By tomorrow I'll be in ingoldmells with my lily white legs on show, ill probably won't mind the Brows at that point ☺

I don't think id care either! Pale legs out, hair back, no make up, ridiculously dark eyebrows... Bliss!!!! 😄😄

Yep deffo, altho judging by weather forecast, wellies should cover up my lily whites!
Saw my boyfriends daughter today n she said 'whoa, wtf you done to your eyebrows! Do I need to kill someone for you!
Oh dear lol

Brows fade super quick with or without the sun. You'll prob wish they were darker again a couple of days! X

Yep deffo, altho judging by weather forecast, wellies should cover up my lily whites!
Saw my boyfriends daughter today n she said 'whoa, wtf you done to your eyebrows! Do I need to kill someone for you!
Oh dear lol

Hahaha I love that!!! I bet your surprised reaction to the harsh comment was reinforced by the extra dark brows too haha 🙊🙊🙊🙊

Apparently she's bringing bleach and an old toothbrush to ingoldmells, no idea why lol

Latest posts

Back