Eyelash extension courses - the best ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire Neely

Beauty at Allure
Reaction score
Hi I have searched online to find out what the best eye lash courses are but I am getting confused. I have looked at Marvel lash and mink lashes. I'm based in Gloucester. Please help. TIA.

Heyy I'm also looking to start lash extensions and have been researching for the last couple weeks. I was going to go with Nouveau lashes as they're more brand name but after looking at and messaging a few local places too, Im going to go with Flirties. Their training seems quite affordable and the starter kit is quite full compared to some. I've read through lots of posts and their name seemed to come up the most and were always highly recommended. They have trainers all over the country. You can search on their website for your closest trainer. You can also go on @flirtiestraining on Instagram and they post about their training andtrainers so you could find someone off there.

Heyy I'm also looking to start lash extensions and have been researching for the last couple weeks. I was going to go with Nouveau lashes as they're more brand name but after looking at and messaging a few local places too, Im going to go with Flirties. Their training seems quite affordable and the starter kit is quite full compared to some. I've read through lots of posts and their name seemed to come up the most and were always highly recommended. They have trainers all over the country. You can search on their website for your closest trainer. You can also go on @flirtiestraining on Instagram and they post about their training andtrainers so you could find someone off there.
Hi Hannah I think that is what I am finding too so am going to look them up. Thank you for replying x

Latest posts

Back