Eyelash Extensions - Prices/Times etc...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

After doing loads of research ive noticed the top three extensions are from:

xtreme/AH Francis and Shavasana.

Can anyone tell me the difference between these - or are they much of a muchness - all three seem a lot more expensive than noveau but had a great write up in elle.

thanks

Hi Guys

After doing loads of research ive noticed the top three extensions are from:

xtreme/AH Francis and Shavasana.

Can anyone tell me the difference between these - or are they much of a muchness - all three seem a lot more expensive than noveau but had a great write up in elle.

thanks

I think you might get a truer research result from this site and all the girls that do lashes day after day rather than a high street magazine,
A H Francis are definitely not in the top 3, hth :hug:

Last edited:
hence why i posted again as was hoping to be corrected if i was wrong. which i now have been.

I'm in North West and Charge £80 for the Eyelash Extensions which take about 2 hours, and infills every 2/3weeks £25 and this takes about 45mins/1hr. I find that if clients keep with regular infils they last around 4 months for most of my clients, then I recommend them to have a new set on so they look fresh

if you want to do them for yourself go with the little fly type ones, they are so easy and a lot cheaper, they still look nice. I use the "Rio Salon Eyelash Extensions" kit as they are really easy and quick to apply.
And on another plus side, THEY DON'T MAKE YOUR EYES WATER!:lol:

I was seriously looking into doing this, but the training is quite expensive, and I'm not sure how many people would pay £80-£100 for it?? :eek: has anyone done the training? and made any money for it? Hope to look into it some more at Scottish Beauty in May.

Hi

We are authorised Lash FX (Sister company to Lash Perfect) wholesale and training school provider. We will be at the Scottish Beauty Show in March 2012, and you can check out our amazing Show offers on training.

We are also the first school in Scotland to offer the Advanced Lash Training which covers Lower lashes, Diamantes, Coloured, Y, W, Mink and much more. First date for this course is Tuesday 27th March 2012. Give us a call to book.

Latest posts

Back