Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charleybrownsu

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm booked on to an eye lash extension course on the 1st of nov and have a few questions. I do spray tans mobile so already have a good client base who have been asking if this is something I'd offer. What I'd like to know is-

How much do you charge for a full set?
Do you find that you have regular clients getting them done?
How long does it take?
Which lashes would you recommend I use?

Thanks x

I have just started out at eyelash extensions I have been using Lashbase and every client I've had has come back for top ups :) x

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
I'm booked on to an eye lash extension course on the 1st of nov and have a few questions. I do spray tans mobile so already have a good client base who have been asking if this is something I'd offer. What I'd like to know is-

How much do you charge for a full set? This will totally depend on your area. Anywhere from £30-£100
Do you find that you have regular clients getting them done? Yes, every 2-4 weeks
How long does it take? At the start, you will take about 2-3 hrs, but with practice this will go down to around 1 - 1.5hrs per set
Which lashes would you recommend I use? Most lashes (ignoring the random from that you can buy for next to nothing) are the same, just rebranded for the particular company. Start with j curl while you are learning and then you can move on to b and c curl which it what 99% of clients will want. In terms of thickness, I would suggest 0.20 as this suits most, but also have some 0.15 for those clients with very fine lashes. There are also 0.07 and 0.10 but I wouldnt venture down that road until you have been lashing quite a while and are very confident.

Thanks x

Hope that all helps x

im looking for training in north wales for lashes seems every one raving the semi ones that last a good while x

im looking for training in north wales for lashes seems every one raving the semi ones that last a good while x

Try Flirties x

I'm in the exact same situation (mobile spray tanner looking for eyelash advice). I've been told that eyelash emporium and/or flirties are the best products to use.

Can I ask all who've replied how many sets do you apply per week? I'm weighing up whether it's worth getting trained in it or not x x x

Latest posts

Back