Eyelashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Ive been doing eyelashes for a few months but am now thinking of starting to charge. I wanted to put a picture up to see if anyone could tell me how im doing or any tips as course provider not very helpful at this stage!!!

Anything u think is fine by me...i want to do this right!!!! Ive worked my butt off doing freebies so now id really like to add this to the services i offer xx

Attachments

• rhiannon lashes.jpg
    rhiannon lashes.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 469
I don't do eyelashes but want to eventually but I was a paying client I'd be happy with them :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

They look amazing!! I would defo pay for them huni xx

I think they look great! Do you have any pictures with eyes open?

Just out of nosyness!! lol

x

Im nosy too but I like the input too xdxx

Attachments

• P1020755.jpg
    P1020755.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 350
I think they look fab too :)

Hi, they look fantastic, i would be over the moon with them and would definitely pay for them. Good luck hun
:) xx

Im nosy too but I like the input too xdxx

They are gorgeous, you should be really proud!

Im doing my course on Tuesday, so maybe messaging you for advice

x

P.s would defo pay for them!

They look sooo lovely! Well done! I would be so happy with them and would definitely pay xx

Hi I thought they looked fab I am doing an EE course next week xxx

My heads getting bigger, thanks girls. Its just that I researched my local area and prices and I was going to charge £40-50 to start but then i saw an advert offering them for £40 but this is her picture??? I dont want to say it but I wouldnt be happy with these or am i being competitive and fussy like my partner says.....:sad:

fake.it defo contact me anytime xx

Attachments

• 80439545.jpg
    80439545.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 315
thay look fab,i would pay for them...£50.00,well done!!!

My heads getting bigger, thanks girls. Its just that I researched my local area and prices and I was going to charge £40-50 to start but then i saw an advert offering them for £40 but this is her picture??? I dont want to say it but I wouldnt be happy with these or am i being competitive and fussy like my partner says.....:sad:

fake.it defo contact me anytime xx

I would ask for my money back if I ended up with lashes like those!
I would happily pay for yours though, they look great!

Aw good glad its not just me judging the picture negatively! I wanted my own done so Will be looking elsewhere. If anyone in south Wales does or can recommend someone please let me know. Shame i cant do my own. Wouldnt even attempt ignore x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

They are excellent! I would be happy paying for them they look really full. I done the lash perfect course last year but didnt get much practice in my old salon and they put me through the training so kept the kit! I would like to get back into it but found it sooo difficult! My lashes look more like the picture you put up of the other girls haha! X

I think your lashes are fabulous and I would definitely pay £50 for them xxx

I'd def pay for those!! Don't go under £70 please I really don't think that's worth your time and effort otherwise. The reason she's charging 40 is because she hasn't even done a half set! I feel good my first attempt was much better than that haha x

they're stunning, well done!!!
i wouldnt charge any less than £60 for these
can i ask who you trained with and and they c's .. what lashes are you using? im still using the j's from my kit want to try something more glam

Gorgeous lashes - which make do you use? They look very good quality xxx

Back