fab customer service from Nailtopia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
I made an order at Nailtopia for some christmas stickers and a variety of other stuff on the 6th October. received one sheet of xmas stickers but nothing else so rang up this morning.
a lovely lad/chap (showing my age calling him a lad lol) told me someone would call me back... not half an hour later my mobile rang and a lovely lady asked if it was just the one sheet i was missing... explained to her that it was the bulk of my order that wasn't here although it was sent 5 days before the single sheet!!! She said she would post the rest of my order off to me asap :D
How fab is that? I was chuffed to bits, not only that they were so fast at getting back to me but they are sorting it out by resending my order.

Nailtopia gets a huge thumbs up from me :D

You can't beat good customer service Sandi!

Thats really good it all helps when you get good customer service thats what makes you loyal to a company
If they are snooty on the phone and unhelpful you dont want to use them no more do you

get news about your order though

deb x

They are great to do business with...i agree. xx

nailtopia get the thumbs up fom me too. bought loads of there things at the gmex show in manchester
there great :D
tara x

I often order from nailtopia too and always find them very helpful. I ordered some very popular stuff one time and it didn't come. I then got a letter of apology along with my order as well as a voucher for money off next time.

You just can't argue with service like that.:biggrin:

Yep I've always had fab service too. My last order wasn't in stock in one go so I got an apology & a discount voucher too. Got my stickers quickly too!

Hi,

A month ago I bought some Nailtopia nail art stickers at Sallys - did you know you can buy them in there?

I haven't compaired the price I paid in Sallys to her website yet to see which is cheaper.

i haven't got a Sally's here, thank god for the internet otherwise not only would i not be able to order stuff like the stickers etc but i think i'd lose my marbles totally lol

At the moment Sally's only stock about 12 packs of the whole range (think theyre a bit dearer there too).
Still, useful if you run out before your next order comes! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back