Not impressed with supplier's customer service!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missyl

Reaction score
I don't really post on here so not sure I'm writing in the correct category.....
I called my spray tan supplier to order some more solution on a Tuesday. They said just checking we have it in stock, as they was just checking I herd someone say 'just take the order any way' so when she came back to the phone she took my card details and we completed the transaction with the person on the phone telling me I would receive the solution in 3-5 working days. I rang on the Friday as it is usually here with in 3 days and over hearing what I did on the phone I wanted to check it had been shipped. When I spoke to the person on the phone she regretted to tell me that they actually didn't have it in stock when I placed the order and they took the money out of my account. I was fuming to say the least. How unprofessional! The lady said we will get a delivery over the weekend and send it next day so will be with me on Tuesday.
I received the 12% solution on the Tuesday. Sprayed a client thursday evening with the 12% solution. On Friday morning I got a phone call from my client saying the tan was no way as dark as usual (this client is a regular and comes weekly for her tan) I told her I was sorry and of she could come down for me to see and rectify the problem. When she came she was a very natural colour no way as dark as she usually goes. She looked like my 9% solution. So I decided to try this out myself. I sprayed my arm with the new bottle of 12% and the other with 9%. Woke up in the morning and both arms had developed to the 9%! Now I'm stuck with 4 bottles of 9% solution that on the bottle says 12%! I am really unhappy about this so I contacted the supplier again and explained what had happened. The took the batch number and said they would test it and get back to me the next day. It has now been a week and still no contact from this company! Is there anything I can do to complain. I love the solution and this suppliers is the only place that I no of where I can get the tan from. I am really unhappy with how I have been treated as I'm a returning customer and have done nothing but praise the solution but I'm stumped where to go from here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance!

I don't really post on here so not sure I'm writing in the correct category.....
I called my spray tan supplier to order some more solution on a Tuesday. They said just checking we have it in stock, as they was just checking I herd someone say 'just take the order any way' so when she came back to the phone she took my card details and we completed the transaction with the person on the phone telling me I would receive the solution in 3-5 working days. I rang on the Friday as it is usually here with in 3 days and over hearing what I did on the phone I wanted to check it had been shipped. When I spoke to the person on the phone she regretted to tell me that they actually didn't have it in stock when I placed the order and they took the money out of my account. I was fuming to say the least. How unprofessional! The lady said we will get a delivery over the weekend and send it next day so will be with me on Tuesday.
I received the 12% solution on the Tuesday. Sprayed a client thursday evening with the 12% solution. On Friday morning I got a phone call from my client saying the tan was no way as dark as usual (this client is a regular and comes weekly for her tan) I told her I was sorry and of she could come down for me to see and rectify the problem. When she came she was a very natural colour no way as dark as she usually goes. She looked like my 9% solution. So I decided to try this out myself. I sprayed my arm with the new bottle of 12% and the other with 9%. Woke up in the morning and both arms had developed to the 9%! Now I'm stuck with 4 bottles of 9% solution that on the bottle says 12%! I am really unhappy about this so I contacted the supplier again and explained what had happened. The took the batch number and said they would test it and get back to me the next day. It has now been a week and still no contact from this company! Is there anything I can do to complain. I love the solution and this suppliers is the only place that I no of where I can get the tan from. I am really unhappy with how I have been treated as I'm a returning customer and have done nothing but praise the solution but I'm stumped where to go from here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance!
Am not sure what best to suggest that is useful! But need to say that it always baffles me when suppliers behave in ways such as described towards their customers in general, let alone those that have been loyally using and promoting their products, unfortunately I have been in a similar situation more than once, in fact I was very recently and it's not so easy to just swap supplier although that is what I shall be doing as it is not just about a good product, you need good support and this sounds suspicious, have they not offered to replace your solution that is not up to standard? Perhaps it has been labelled incorrectly :-/ I would put down my concerns in writing at this point and send an email to them, if they haven't replied to your concerns I would cc in the manufacturer/head office of the brand concerned. All the best Victoria x

Thank you Victoria, it is such a shame how they treat returning loyal customers. I shall compile an email today and see if I get any further x

Thank you Victoria, it is such a shame how they treat returning loyal customers. I shall compile an email today and see if I get any further x

I really hope you sort something out, such a frustrating situation, I was so upset with how I was treated by a company I had dealt with for years and actively promoted...some don't seem to deserve loyalty from their customers. x

Sooooo I had 2 lots of acknowledgement from the supplier I contacted them through there email and through Facebook.
Facebook: said they had sent the solution to be tested and were waiting for the results.
Email: they don't have any solution left to test the % so I have to send it back for them to test then they will get back to me.
This supplier obviously has some sort of communication problem with each other there for I have decided to cut my losses and never deal with this company again! It's a real shame but I refuse to let my clients down not knowing what I'm been sent or what's happening. I am reliable with my clients it's just a shame this company are not with there customers. I have spoke to another lady on Facebook that i had seen had left a question about customer service on there Facebook page and she also said she had a bad experience with there customer service. Lesson learnt don't deal with supplier again! Xx

Sooooo I had 2 lots of acknowledgement from the supplier I contacted them through there email and through Facebook.
Facebook: said they had sent the solution to be tested and were waiting for the results.
Email: they don't have any solution left to test the % so I have to send it back for them to test then they will get back to me.
This supplier obviously has some sort of communication problem with each other there for I have decided to cut my losses and never deal with this company again! It's a real shame but I refuse to let my clients down not knowing what I'm been sent or what's happening. I am reliable with my clients it's just a shame this company are not with there customers. I have spoke to another lady on Facebook that i had seen had left a question about customer service on there Facebook page and she also said she had a bad experience with there customer service. Lesson learnt don't deal with supplier again! Xx
Feel sorry :-( that's so annoying for you that you have to change brands xx

Dare we ask what company it is?

Dare we ask what company it is?

I wasn't sure what the rules were for naming companies? So I didn't ask but would also really like to know, it might help others not to make a mistake with whoever they are x

We don't do naming and shaming here, so please don't mention the company!

Don't worry I no the rules and will not mention the company on this live thread :) x

Latest posts

Back