Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hi has any1 done the face frame course?

Last edited:
Any 1 pleaseeeeee help

Any 1 pleaseeeeee help

I trained with faceframe a few weeks ago in brighouse and I love it! I did my research first and faceframe 3d eyebrows are the only company who have advanced a glue to stick to the skin whereas other company's just stick to the hair which is no good for people with no or little hair, I've been practising so far but I have a list of people already waiting for the treatment it truly is fabulous and they are in the BABTAC award finals! I like it because you can use it in all kinds of way, to define an already full brow, to extend or fill in gaps or scars and for people will alopecea and cancer and it can be used during chemotherapy and radiotherapy x

I trained with faceframe a few weeks ago in brighouse and I love it! I did my research first and faceframe 3d eyebrows are the only company who have advanced a glue to stick to the skin whereas other company's just stick to the hair which is no good for people with no or little hair, I've been practising so far but I have a list of people already waiting for the treatment it truly is fabulous and they are in the BABTAC award finals! I like it because you can use it in all kinds of way, to define an already full brow, to extend or fill in gaps or scars and for people will alopecea and cancer and it can be used during chemotherapy and radiotherapy x

I would love to do it the money is some much I'm thinking yes l think people would then lm like oooo will they ha! Did you love it? Xxx

How long do they last omce applied?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The treatment itself is fascinating I don't think people appreciate it until they see it! We say the treatment lasts up to 2 weeks, some people have had them on longer, they lasted the 2 weeks on me. Obviously you have to take things like skin type into consideration of you have a really oily skin it's not going to last as well as a normal to dry skin type, they are waterproof as well. It's like with anything after care is key to them lasting.
I have so far been impressed by the treatment and will be doing a demo on my works open evening x

The treatment itself is fascinating I don't think people appreciate it until they see it! We say the treatment lasts up to 2 weeks, some people have had them on longer, they lasted the 2 weeks on me. Obviously you have to take things like skin type into consideration of you have a really oily skin it's not going to last as well as a normal to dry skin type, they are waterproof as well. It's like with anything after care is key to them lasting.
I have so far been impressed by the treatment and will be doing a demo on my works open evening x

I love the look of this I just wish it lasted a bit longer! Don't they advertise it as up to two weeks? I would like to think if a client had the service for a holiday it would last for the full time but will sun cream and everything I don't think it would would it? Is it worth training in? I would love to give people brows again! Saying that, when you have hd done, and you haven't got much how long does that last? I know you have to apply makeup daily. But the tint surely won't last as long?x

I love the look of this I just wish it lasted a bit longer! Don't they advertise it as up to two weeks? I would like to think if a client had the service for a holiday it would last for the full time but will sun cream and everything I don't think it would would it? Is it worth training in? I would love to give people brows again! Saying that, when you have hd done, and you haven't got much how long does that last? I know you have to apply makeup daily. But the tint surely won't last as long?x

Yes it's advertised as up to 2 weeks that's what I got out of mine, but it can vary for different skin types, aslong as your not applying sun scream directly to the area it won't affect it, I think it's worth it there is nothing else like it it's completely different to HD brows, HD will give you a block colour brow and enhance the hairs you have but the tint won't last on your skin, this is hairs applied to the skin which is more natural, you can from 3d brows purchase a tint which tints the skin for up to 4 weeks if desired but the treatment itself is hairs applied individually x

Anyone trainng in this is February in glasgow? X

Hi Chazac, I'm doing the training in Glasgow on the 17 th too. Can't wait -it looks amazing! :D

Aw are you, im. Really excited have bein showing clients the video and they all seem impressed with it. Have you seen it done? xx

No, I haven't seen it done but I had chemotherapy myself a few years ago and lost my hair, lashes and brows. The brows were honestly harder to lose than my hair! I wish this treatment had been around then, it looks amazing!
My clients seem quite impressed too! Xx

I will see you at training then :) hopefully worth the wait xxx

Like the sound of this, I have a few gaps in my brows has anyone got any pics of this ? :)

Theres a video on the website page which shows before/after pictures x

Brill thankyou x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989935.650564.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989952.835021.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989971.117994.jpg

These are my 3d face frame eyebrows
And these are from befor! I'm obsessed i jus wish they lasted longerImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391990143.607384.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391990152.852326.jpg

These are a set I did last week just to show you the difference xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 646
So do people come back for top ups after 2 weeks like lashes?

How long are ypur clients getting?? X

Latest posts

Back