Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There suppose to get an infill after 2weeks but i find its more like a whole new set if they have gappy brows but if they a good eyebrow to begin with then just an infill is needed! Thats the only down fall in my opinion i really wish they lasted longer

I don't think it's a down fall their fixer (glue) took years to master and there isn't another adhesive like it, there are other companies that glue hair to hair with lash glue but they don't have one that fixes to the skin completely invisible like this, the fixer breaks down like the skin renewal so I would imagine anything that lasts a really lengthy amount of time wouldn't be great for the skin, I've had a lady have hers on 3 weeks and I still only had to infil the tails, 2 weeks is a guideline but different with everyone like shellac, some people get 14 days some people get 28 days it depends how well you care for them and different factors in your skin x

I no the glue is amazing and developed over a lot of years but on my skin it lasts 2weeks with only Afew left on and i needed an infill realistically after 9-10 days i have oily skin tho!

Even with the time i still love them am getting them done again tomorrow 😁😁

I still cant wait to do it!!! Just hope clients are realistic with how long will last xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They will love them and they do last longer on other ppl i just have oily skin my friend got them done on the same day and she still had a lot of hairs left and she had an infill at 2 1/2 weeks

I will see you at training then :) hopefully worth the wait xxx

Hiya how was your training? Hope you don't ind me asking xx

Hi I'm in Scotland. Can someone pm me with prices to do the course? Thanks

Hi I'm in Scotland. Can someone pm me with prices to do the course? Thanks

Can you message me and I can put you in the right direction, they do have a Scotland trainer.

My training is on monday xx

Some more pics for you ladies x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 592
I am flying to London to do lash perfect course. They are now doing Brow Perfect course and stick the hairs directly onto the skin as well. Has anyone done there course. It's reasonable at £270 with £70 discount which includes supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're glue is probably lash glue which will cloud and crumble after a few days, faceframe doesn't :)

And because of this they only last up to 7 days x

They're glue is probably lash glue which will cloud and crumble after a few days, faceframe doesn't :)

Do you know this for definite? A lot of companies are now offering eyebrow extensions and developing glues to be used on both skin and hair. You can only comment on facts.

Ok I'm not here to argue with anybody.
No I do not know that for a fact it is lash glue, i presume being that the company originally did lash extensions but I do know for a fact that it lasts up to 7 days so the adhesive is not as advanced as the faceframe fixer.

Anywhere to learn FaceFrame 3D Eyebrows in the states? ANY help would be super appreciated!! 😁

Done my training today was amazing really enjoyed it! Just need to practise now! Xx

i have been advised by brow perfect they use 2 glues, one for skin and one for hair :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

The treatment itself is fascinating I don't think people appreciate it until they see it! We say the treatment lasts up to 2 weeks, some people have had them on longer, they lasted the 2 weeks on me. Obviously you have to take things like skin type into consideration of you have a really oily skin it's not going to last as well as a normal to dry skin type, they are waterproof as well. It's like with anything after care is key to them lasting.
I have so far been impressed by the treatment and will be doing a demo on my works open evening x

I have to agree people appreciate it until they have seen it! It's fab!

Latest posts

Back