Face masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relaxgorgeous

Reaction score
Hiya! Looking to bring some new face masks in to my salon as part of our facial treatments and wanted some advice and any recommendations?

What skincare range are you using x

What treatments do you currently offer? I have found the range of timeless truth masks distributed by b f salon supplies (the uk & Ireland distributor). They have a large selection from sheet to gel masks that can be used under led light therapy or after peels.
www.bfsalonsupplies.com

I use the apple stem cell & glacial snow algae under led X

Thanks for the responses already! We use Kaeso for our standard facials, and use their masks, but I want to give them more of a touch! I am considering LED masks at some point but for now, creams and gels that are tightening, detoxing and all that jazz would be great!

Thanks for the responses already! We use Kaeso for our standard facials, and use their masks, but I want to give them more of a touch! I am considering LED masks at some point but for now, creams and gels that are tightening, detoxing and all that jazz would be great!

The masks I've suggested can be used alone not just under led - there are lots of different ones X

Latest posts

Back