Face tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a good face tanner?

All the ones I have tried causes spots.

I'd like maybe a gradual face tan, I use 60minute fake bake but I still get a few break outs after using it. I cleanse and exfoliate my face daily as well so tan doesn't last that long on my face so I thought a gradual tan that I could apply every two or three days or something would be good.

Um just generally a tan is a pigment which sits on the skin so if you prone to breakouts it will irritate the skin. Myself I get blackheads from tan and I just rather use a darker face powder and foundation and bronzer then trying to mix tan onto my face.

Why do you exfoliate your face daily? Is it granular? Just general rule of thumb is use twice a week. Over exfoliating can also aggregate your skin so any tan or foreign product will cause you to break out more.

Um just generally a tan is a pigment which sits on the skin so if you prone to breakouts it will irritate the skin. Myself I get blackheads from tan and I just rather use a darker face powder and foundation and bronzer then trying to mix tan onto my face.

Why do you exfoliate your face daily? Is it granular? Just general rule of thumb is use twice a week. Over exfoliating can also aggregate your skin so any tan or foreign product will cause you to break out more.

Thanks for replying,

I wanted fake tan for the face for when I don't have make up on as it just makes me feel/look better with abit of colour.

I use Dermalogica daily microfoliant so no it isn't granular and it's ok to use daily.

I have sensitive skin but for some reason find my skin so much better when I exfoliate on a daily basis.

Latest posts

Back