Facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm coming off maternity leave in December and opening up a new small salon inside a Yoga centre and Gym, previously I used Neals Yard facial products, Kaeso mani/pedi products and Eve Taylor massage products. I'd like a brand that I can use for all aspects of my treatments if possible, I love Neal Yard but want something less high street, although the products do go down very well with my clients.

Any recommendations please? I'm a small salon with reasonable pricing so not looking at super high end.

Thank you xx

Kaeso have facial products too they are gorgeous !!

If you're already using Eve Taylor for your massage treatments why not use their facial range too? I chose theirs over Neals Yard. They do a small range of foot care products too, but not a manicure range thoigh unfortunately.

Thank you, decided on eve Taylor xx

I love Eve Taylor!

Eve Taylor are lovely and for retail have a very resonance price point.
I stock Eve Taylor's massage oils and teen skin actives which has flown off my shelves!
I also stock Yon-Ka Paris which is my favourite, the treatments are amazing and the retail sells well too, my opening order was reasonable too and bespoke to what I wanted - if you fancy Yonka contact details message me and I'll pass them to you X

Latest posts

Back