false nails or natural

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Should my wear my false nails to olympia or take them off .

As i heard that some stands that are there will do them for you

Also my false nails are the one i have done on myself to pratice so they are not great anyway.

thanks

enhancements!!!

sorry
lol
x

Hi heavenly,

It depends on you what you want to do. The stands are there to do demos for you on 1 or 2 nails to show how their products work. I don't think they will do an entire set for you, could be mistaken though.

buttonmoon54321 said:
enhancements!!!

sorry
lol
x

LOL!!! PMSL!! Touchy touchy button!!! :) :hug:

I know what you mean though! :wink2:

xxxx

buttonmoon54321 said:
enhancements!!!

sorry
lol
x

She's right. False nails anyone can buy at Boots!! Professionals apply permanent artificial nail enhancements:biggrin: .

Full sets are not applied at shows normally. You can however 'troll' the different company stands and get them done one by one. This is not an easy option for geting a free full set though.

If you are really interested in seeing and comparing different nail products, then I would go without enhancements.

If you haven't been to a show before, I would go without enhancements. You can then opt to have a demo done by one or more of the industry greats and get a birds eye view of what they are doing, etc. You may not be lucky enought to get a demo done by who you want but at least you won't be annoyed with youself for having enhancements on. You'll have a fab time!

Thanks all

Sorry but i could'nt spell enhancements!!! and i never thought about that word anyway,
but sorry anyway.

Thanks

I wasnt lol at you and i have deleted that i did laugh as it wasnt fair. It was just one of those funny moments...dont be sorry, you did nothing to be sorry for. Have a great time, let us know how many nails you get done and who by. xxx

dont be sorry

its just a pet hate

our hard work deserves to be given a name like enhancements

our nails arent false
they're beautiful enhancements

xxx

Latest posts

Back