faze 2 and sunbeds??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi, does any1 know if sunbed light can effect faze 2 i don't normally use faze 2 but was trying as an alternative to super shiny, i also put solar oil on before i put faze 2 on now i'm thinking i shouldn't have done that, client just phoned said can i look at her nails they look funny she couldn't explain but she said she went on the sunbed for 9 mins after she came to me. any ideas is there any do's don't with the faze 2 this lady as been coming to me for over a year with no probs.

thanks janice x

does the faze 2 look like it is covered in micro cracks? The surface of the enhancement has to be unshined/buffed prior to application of faze 2

hiya, no, ya know what i did i put solar oil on buffed with koala to a proper smooth finish then applied faze2, so thats wat i've done wrong she is calling tom so i will sort it hopefully thanks for reply its really appreciated

so can faze 2 be put over polish?

i have read somewhere that it can be but i tried it once the day after my nails had been polished and all my enamel seemed to slide of

Hi

Polish has to be completely dry, ie next day, to ensure faze stays on over it. Geeg posted a reply on this subject a while back. hth.

Julie

Latest posts

Back