Finding a cheap mobile nail station HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurly Wurly

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to nail geek but I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction to purchasing a cheap mobile nail station as they are all really expensive.

Thanks

cheap they are not lol. I ahve been looking evrywhere for one. i ahve a wholesaler down here in southend that do black ones for £60 +vat which is pretty good or on ebay for £67.99 in white and £2.50 P+P

HTH

Hi thanks for that, I did check ebay and they cost alot will have another look though

I use the good ol' ironing board! lol

is this for moby or home as sassy had two tech tables for £100.00 each and i would of had one if i needed on for the salon ,,,,they where white

a weetv dinner tray (is that wot they're called?) ive saw em form 7 to 10 and i thought they looked ok if a bit narrow.

the folding tables you get in touring caravans are quite good!!!! have you tried looking in loot?

cat xx

Go to a camping shop, they have some great folding tables which are perfect for mobile.... there was one I saw that was 30 quid and it had shelves plus a table and it was all attatched (cant explain it), But it was good. Ended up with one for 14.99! It does the job.
hth:D

Hey thanks guys for all your help never thougth about checking a camping place, I have now orderd one from argos Thanks xxx :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back