Flexiglaze mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emi-loo

Reaction score
Hi peeps - wondering has anyone tried this new 2 week mascara? ?
X
Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Our Flexiglaze 14 day mascara stock has literally just arrived with us as it is so new to the market.
2 years in development and our formula exclusive to us, our Flexiglaze mascara is a retail mascara that is different to other mascaras that you apply yourself, as is it is not a traditional mascara formulation, as is semi permanent and lasts up to 2 weeks once applied.
It does not come off with water or non oily make up removers, and will not crumble into eyes or onto your pillow.
From the amazing response we have had it seems to be a product that is of interest to many salons and businesses.
We do have a special gentle remover to remove our product.
Our semi permanent Flexiglaze brow will be with us soon too.
2 colours, light and dark brown.
Again will last up to 14 days.
No more need for pencils powders or brow gels if using Flexiglaze brows, and can be applied to hair and skin to cover sparseness.

Our Flexiglaze 14 day mascara stock has literally just arrived with us as it is so new to the market.

2 years in development and our formula exclusive to us, our Flexiglaze mascara is a retail mascara that is different to other mascaras that you apply yourself, as is it is not a traditional mascara formulation, as is semi permanent and lasts up to 2 weeks once applied.

It does not come off with water or non oily make up removers, and will not crumble into eyes or onto your pillow.

From the amazing response we have had it seems to be a product that is of interest to many salons and businesses.

We do have a special gentle remover to remove our product.

Our semi permanent Flexiglaze brow will be with us soon too.

2 colours, light and dark brown.

Again will last up to 14 days.

No more need for pencils powders or brow gels if using Flexiglaze brows, and can be applied to hair and skin to cover sparseness.

Could you send me some information how I can become a stockist for both products or let me know the web site for this x

Me too! I'm intrigued as to how it works...

I'm also interested!!! Please x

I'd also be interested in more info please.

Hi, could I have some more info too please? Thanks

Me too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

me too please x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

All salons and therapists can have one at trade prices to trial if they wish to see for themselves how it works,
by calling or e mailing [email protected] with salon details and we can get back to you.
We also have a You Tube Channel so you can see it working on there too. We will keep posting new videos too.

Thank you so much for your interest, it is much appreciated x
Flexiglaze

Does any one use the myscara? As the flexiglaze sounds similar but the myscara is treatment clients have rather than a retail product. I do it at my salon and it's been really popular it lasts 2 and a Half to three weeks.

It would be good for clients to be able to buy the flexi glaze although I would be worried people would stop having the myscara done.

The eyebrow product sounds good is this a retail product or a salon treatment?

Does any one use the myscara? As the flexiglaze sounds similar but the myscara is treatment clients have rather than a retail product. I do it at my salon and it's been really popular it lasts 2 and a Half to three weeks.

It would be good for clients to be able to buy the flexi glaze although I would be worried people would stop having the myscara done.

The eyebrow product sounds good is this a retail product or a salon treatment?

Flexiglaze mascara isn't the same or even similar to any of the semi permanent mascaras that are available, that are applied by a therapist as is a totally different formula and materials used for the retail product.

The Flexiglaze brow product that is out in about 5-6 weeks is also a retail item that can be applied by the therapist in the first instance instead of pencils or powders after shaping the brows etc, and then retail one to the client as they would with pencils or powders. We have our You Tube video to see the application. Removal video will be on soon.

We are however also bringing out a professional brow range that will need training and can be colour matched to clients brows, and will be applied by a therapist which again would be a different formula to our retail side.

Thank you for you reply I am excited to try these new products!

Great, thank you for your interest.

The Flexiglaze retail semi permanent brows will be in 2 shades to start, light and dark brown and applied with a fine liner brush for hair strokes, or more can be applied for extra definition depending on what look is required.

The mascara is black and has fine flexible high quality fibres in.

We will be at beauty UK Birmingham with our full range of Flexiglaze products, lashes, brows, flexible nail coating and one coat glossy gel polish and peelable gel polish base coat.

Future products will follow too....

Me too! I have just requested some info on their website! Cant wait :suprised::D

This sounds fantastic!

Thank you.

Flexiglaze mascara is fantastic.

You do need to use non oily make up removers /products/soaps/ facial wipes etc around the lashes however, just like you would when wearing lash extensions, same with our brow product too.

It will last different on different people, as with nails or anything else, depending on lifestyle, products used on the skin and eyes and if they are touching brows /lashes a lot for example.

And will look different of course on different people, depending on lash type, sparse/full/curly/straight/long/short.

Are flexi glaze products available for the general public to purchase directly from flexi glaze or just for salons to retail?

Are flexi glaze products available for the general public to purchase directly from flexi glaze or just for salons to retail?

Thank you for asking.
Public can buy
Flexiglaze retail mascara, retail brows and retail mascara and brows remover and retail 3 gram nail strengthener coating from us.

They cannot buy activator or Flexigloss one coat gel polish or our professional brow products when we launch that, as that will need training and is just to be applied by a therapist.

However they will pay retail for all items plus postage, so would pay much more from us than from any salon or business, which would encourage them to buy from salons as they would pay quite a bit less due to no postage and packaging charges.

Only salons can buy at trade prices, in order to make their margins.
We also let all salons know aftercare to offer clients if they become a stockist.

Just to mention as well that our clear Flexiglaze flexible nail coating can be used with coloured powder to create coloured Flexiglaze for strength and permanent colour with no lamps needed. Very fast to do too.

You Tube video coming tonight/tomorrow.
Can be done on natural nails as an overlay due to the unique flex in our coating, as is not the same at all as normal resin.

11054344_337619636431006_6432383845189343866_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back