Flyer design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaily84

Reaction score
Hi all!

Im looking to have professional price list flyers made up, but was wondering if anyone can recommend a good website or place to have them made? I don't know if vistaprint do these, but if they do I would go to them, but any recommendations would be brilliant! Im not the best at designing these things myself, so need someone else to do it for me :lol:

Thank you! :hug: xxx

Have you got any artisitic friends?

My mate designed mine and in fact i roped her into printing them all too! I pay for the paper and she does the rest, she recieves spray tans in exchange.

i went with vistaprint for mine, i chose their rack card design which is a tall flyer and i designed them myself on there
but they have loads of good designs if you arnt very artistic and they have some great free offers where you just pay for postage! hth

Hiyah

Contact Carl from Verve Design, verve design, he designs it for you which you can either upload to vistaprint or other printing company or you can print them off on your own printer, his designs are unique and definately have the WOW factor and his prices are very reasonable, a lot of us geeks have used his services.

hth
Sue x

Hello,

your more than welcome to look at my website - www.tonicbeautytherapy.co.uk i went through daily i think it was something like £35 for the name and the website didnt cost much at all.

and i only ever go with vista print they are fab, but dont be tempted to buy all the offers they show you before you chack out!! as 9 times out of 10 they send you a email saying there free!!

good luck

stacey x:lol:

i just did mine on vistaprint...under brochures. took me 3 days to do it total but am well pleased with them i paid for the bare minimum to start which was 25 but coz i uploaded a load of different immages it bumps the price up by about £3 for each one..grrrr.
i still got them though but as has ben said you get loads of offers after so have ended up getting another 50 free

Hi, my other half is doing 10,000 A5 flyers for £130, artwork is extra £28, if you are interested PM me

Hi Sam saw your lady in the lily flyer and would love to have that one or similar can you help please. thanks

Hi, my other half is doing 10,000 A5 flyers for £130, artwork is extra £28, if you are interested PM me

Thats not a bad price to be honest, I paid £150 recently for 10,000 a5's

Latest posts

Back