Friends asking you to show them how to do nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the idea from your original post that you weren't keen and needed help on how to turn her down nicely. confused.com
That's exactly what I meant

My friends don't expect anything for free, I just won't accept any money

Thank you all for your input x

So..your friend gets free services but would rather do her own? I don't get it.

I think your friend feels like she is taking advantage of you, maybe speak to her and ask why she wants to do her own, or maybe she is just curious and wants to give it a try herself. If she is a good friend I wouldn't hesitate speaking with her :)
I charge my friends the same way I pay for their services or I just swap with services we provide :)

My friends don't expect anything for free, I just won't accept any money

The money things up to you but your post was about her asking you to show her how to do her own and how you could respond without being "a cow" so I took from that that you were against showing her how to do them

So..your friend gets free services but would rather do her own? I don't get it.
Yeah, when she can get to me which isn't that often.

The money things up to you but your post was about her asking you to show her how to do her own and how you could respond without being "a cow" so I took from that that you were against showing her how to do them
Yes that's true.
Just how to say no nicely.
I don't mind doing my friends nails but training unqualified people is not right.

Latest posts

Back