From Prefect Pink to Flawless - advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

Been checking out old threads but can't find the answer.

I'm hoping to get some Flawless pink at Excel. One of my clients has short nail beds so I thought this would be good to try out and 'extend' them a bit......

1) Will I need to soak off and then re-do using the flawless or will I be able to do a rebalance and put a layer of flawless over the perfect pink without it loooking crap?

2) Is Flawless very obviously different to Perfect pink? My client has small nail beds but only on some nails - would you still use flawless on all nails, or just the ones where you want to hide the natural smile line?

3) My clients like the 'natural' look my pink gives - you can still see the lunula. I'm guessing the Flawless would hide this?. If I wanted to keep the lunula visable, can I use flawless in zone 2 and perfect pink in zone 3 or does this look pants? How easy (or not) is it to do?

Thanks,

Hi

I use flawless quite a bit now that i have mastered how to use it (thanks to this site). I would probably do a soak off as the finished result will be a better looking nail. I have used flawless in zone 2 and pink in zone 3. You do have to make sure you layer it though. So that join is not visible. This has been discussed on here before, do a search on "flawless". Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Julie

Latest posts

Back