Frustration with Reflectocil tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Selman

Reaction score
I have not been able to pull the same intensity out of a black or blueblack lash tint for the last few months. Its very frustrating as I don't even know what to tell my clients anymore. Has reflectocil changed its formulation? Has anyone else been experiencing this? Ive double checked my ratios, Ive left it on for longer than 10 minutes...

How old is your oxidant? This can happen when the oxidant is too old. Doesn't develop the same way.

Oxidant is new. Asked at the supply store today and they said something about the formulation coming into Canada changing? Prior to this I was in Australia so wondering if there is a difference in formulation. She emphasized how important it was to cleanse lashes first which I only ever do if they are wearing mascara.... so I guess I'll start doing that and see if it makes a difference.

I use Reflectocil exclusively here in Canada and have no issues.

Hmm that's odd. I also use refectocil and have no problems with any of the colors.

I use Refectocil (and have done for the past 7 years), and I've never had any problems with colour development.

Latest posts

Back