Fudge or Tigi colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he rang me yesterday and iv got 2 free places on 2 courses of my choice at the bed head studio in london ;) x

Well he rang me yesterday and iv got 2 free places on 2 courses of my choice at the bed head studio in london ;) x

Thats excellent you must spend some money with them :wink2::wink2:

I've got a ticket to the big launch on London ;) x

I better get spending then :rolleyes:

Lol! I think TheEden pwns BlueRinse in this thread! Lol

Wondering if I should move my LOreal spend to Tigi so I can take part? I might end up with 5 tickets! Lol

;)

Give me time I will be there

Lol! I think TheEden pwns BlueRinse in this thread! Lol

Wondering if I should move my LOreal spend to Tigi so I can take part? I might end up with 5 tickets! Lol

;)

No one likes a show off ;)

No one likes a show off ;)

Pmsl. I did use the word " might".

To be truly honest, if my rep wasn't such a dear I'd probably be requesting a Tigi demo right now because it sounds amazing from what you and Blue have talked about. But at the end of the day she IS amazing and I love her to bits. Until she leaves L'oreal I'll be late to join the Tigi colour train. But I do look forward to that day, as long as they keep the range compact and mixable. If that changes I will stay with Aveda (26 tubes that do everything).

:)

Pmsl. I did use the word " might".

To be truly honest, if my rep wasn't such a dear I'd probably be requesting a Tigi demo right now because it sounds amazing from what you and Blue have talked about. But at the end of the day she IS amazing and I love her to bits. Until she leaves L'oreal I'll be late to join the Tigi colour train. But I do look forward to that day, as long as they keep the range compact and mixable. If that changes I will stay with Aveda (26 tubes that do everything).

Im confused you have a loreal rep but use aveda ?? Or did i read it wrong :s x

Well considering I'm on my own and I spend more than a 4 stylist salon in my area!

Im confused you have a loreal rep but use aveda ?? Or did i read it wrong :s x

You're not going mad! We are an Aveda Family salon but also stock LOreal colour too, as well as some of their retail (not all clients can afford Aveda colour). If I had it my way all clients would be Aveda because its simply an amazing colour to work with! Their retail actually brings clients to the salon and I mean from 30-40 miles away!

;)

I even use it myself! That pretty much suggests how good it is!

You're not going mad! We are an Aveda Family salon but also stock LOreal colour too, as well as some of their retail (not all clients can afford Aveda colour). If I had it my way all clients would be Aveda because its simply an amazing colour to work with! Their retail actually brings clients to the salon and I mean from 30-40 miles away!

;)

I even use it myself! That pretty much suggests how good it is!

Iv never used aveda it looks complicated and exoensive lol x

Iv never used aveda it looks complicated and exoensive lol x

Aveda is amazing! Seriously! It's that good.

Does it cost more? Yes, a bit. But compared to the prices I see mentioned here it's actually not more expensive at all. Put it this way, you pay more for a tube of Wella (based on Thiago's prices) than you do for a tube of Aveda.

Aveda is easy.

There are 10 tubes marked 1 - 10. These are your bases.
There is a tube for each tone you would like - Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue.

You select your base colour and mix it to you requirements with your tones.

The same for the semis. 99% natural. Completely natural.

With Aveda you are an artist. Not red enough? Add more red tone. Not green enough? Add more green!

You don't need crazy colour or anything else with Aveda. You just look at your tubes and mix accordingly. From a subtle brunette to a banana yellow. It's all done with just a few tubes. Truly personalised colour that is almost 100% natural! I adore it!

Aveda is amazing! Seriously! It's that good.

Does it cost more? Yes, a bit. But compared to the prices I see mentioned here it's actually not more expensive at all. Put it this way, you pay more for a tube of Wella (based on Thiago's prices) than you do for a tube of Aveda.

Aveda is easy.

There are 10 tubes marked 1 - 10. These are your bases.
There is a tube for each tone you would like - Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue.

You select your base colour and mix it to you requirements with your tones.

The same for the semis. 99% natural. Completely natural.

With Aveda you are an artist. Not red enough? Add more red tone. Not green enough? Add more green!

You don't need crazy colour or anything else with Aveda. You just look at your tubes and mix accordingly. From a subtle brunette to a banana yellow. It's all done with just a few tubes. Truly personalised colour that is almost 100% natural! I adore it!

Sounds fab ...I never realised how much I love tigi untill this week I ran out of a certain colour and my delivery was due the day afyer so I popped to wholesalers and got a couple of tubes of loreal and I hated it so dull and no shine or anything I used to be a complete loreal geek but I dont think ill ever use anything but tigi now x

Latest posts

Back