fungal infection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunular

Reaction score
a client came to me asking if i would put coloured acylic enhancements on her toes which had a fungal infection i said no and she came back a few days later saying a salon said it was ok to enhance them if you used a fungal inhibitor first is this true

I would tell her to see her gp first.

lell said:
I would tell her to see her gp first.[/QUOTEwas right not to do them then

A fungal infection is a contraindication for enhancements or pedicure / Manicure.

You definitely do not touch them.

I was taught not to touch anything like this!

Caz

Not even with a barge pole hun!
Send her to a doctor. Your reputation is worth more than any amount of money in this instance!

Absolutely NOT! Get her to see her GP & sort out the fungal infection before you touch them.

A fungal inhibitor is to keep it away not get rid of it.

Why did she come back to tell you that?
Is she still expecting you to do them after going to another salon?
If so i do wonder why she didn't actually have them done there or was it because they wouldn't touch them either? :eek:

lunular said:
a client came to me asking if i would put coloured acylic enhancements on her toes which had a fungal infection i said no and she came back a few days later saying a salon said it was ok to enhance them if you used a fungal inhibitor first is this true

bekster123 said:
Why did she come back to tell you that?
Is she still expecting you to do them after going to another salon?
If so i do wonder why she didn't actually have them done there or was it because they wouldn't touch them either? :eek:

My thoughts exactly :biggrin: .

Latest posts

Back