Gaah!! - The Continuation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlybyNight

Reaction score
My lady from the NSS salon came in today. As suspected she still had lumps of acrylic attached to her nails. We put her fingers in remover to soak. After 10mins they were still rock hard!! My Retention+ etc. starts to go spongy after only a minute or two. No wonder they resorted to picking them off with another nail tip as a jemmy! In the end I had to buff them as smooth as I could without damaging her already damaged nails. She said the acrylic they used in the salon cured to a milky white colour - does this scream of MMA anyone?

Anyway, 3hrs later, she has left with 10 Brisa French Gel nails. I had to build it up in layers so the heat was not too intense. Now, I am just hoping that they stay put, especially as I am on holiday with her from Friday for a week!!

Hopefully I have now gained another client......:D

Hi

Have confidence in yourself and your work Sarajane! Clients pick up on lack of selfconfidence, and remember if she breaks one its not your fault! :lol:

Latest posts

Back