Geekbay/too Dear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmi Rocks said:
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just this second noticed that my bad rep has gone. I'M A GOOD GIRL I AM...............

I'd like to thank Sam who gave it me in the first place. I'd like to thank my manager and I'd like to thank my mum for giving birth to me. Finally I'd like to thank all my fans for voting for me. I LOVE YOU ALL. xxxxxxxxxxx

Crazy chic :Grope: ...

You do make me laugh Kimmi :D

You keep out of it Amberose...............I've not seen a good fight in years. ONLY KIDDING HUN. It's just making me giggle. It'll be nail files at dawn. xxx :evil:

amberrose said:
hey, come on now, this isn't what we are all about. lets not jump on the band wagon shouting scrap scrap like we did at school. We are all mistaken sometimes or post things we wish we hadn't. this started as a good thread with different opinions to be said which is why we have a forum isn't it. Please don't fall out over some l & p....xxxx

Hi Amber,
The reason I was stating about posting monomer is because this something very close to Samantha heart she is trying to stop sellers on e-bay from selling creative kits to the general public and tech's who are not creative trainned. The monomer posting is illegal and we are trying to stop it happening.
Hope I have cleared things up, I always try to help and inform geeks.

Lesley, empty your pm box. :biggrin:

Kimmi Rocks said:
You keep out of it Amberose...............I've not seen a good fight in years. ONLY KIDDING HUN. It's just making me giggle. It'll be nail files at dawn. xxx :evil:

well that "no more bad rep" of yours isnt going to last long then is it, lol xxx
icon_biggrin.gif

i'm a lover not a fighter.. xxxx

Kimmi Rocks said:

Absolutely - sometimes its so totally necessary to release the child within :D!!

Yes lell, i totally understood your reply and agree with you, i never knew this untill a few weeks ago when someone like you made me aware. And i was glad of the advise.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plaoh said:
Lesley, empty your pm box. :biggrin:

Its empty sorry babe ;)

lell said:
I am sorry if I offended you Trudi, And was not trying to make anyone look stupid. I just wanted to make people aware of the laws in posting monomer.

I know the laws dont need people telling me.
im sick of havin to explain to people on this sight it does my head in!
why cant people just pm me instead of me havin to explain my self on the thread.
right im going now before this gets out of hand!!
speak to you all soon :D

My posts were never aimed at one person they were to inform the site of issues when selling.
A pm wouldn't have done this ;)

Oh Gawd !!!!!!! Yes, you're right Amberrose. I will keep my mouth firmly shut. Well, I'll try. :Scared:

Please e.mail me at:

[email protected]

Must stop laughing at my own jokes too. xxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to say well done Leslie for staying professional and poitning out some good facts, its surprising so many people are not aware of the problems with transporting Liquids by post.

Take care Dawnie xx

Trudi said:
why cant people just pm me instead of me havin to explain my self on the thread.

Trudi, Maybe you know the laws but I feel a simple thanks would have been better. Dont forget we have a lot of new geeks on the board who are just starting out and dont know this information, surely you would want to help them and share the info so that they can learn as much as possible in their quest to become a professional nail technician. Lesley has just pointed something out that will help keep the industry professional and shared the valuable info for those not in the know, I know she never meant anything personal and was just stating fact. Lets keep the threads professional and if anyone has an issue with another geek, use the pm facility, thats what it is there for.
David

Jaydee said:
Trudi, Maybe you know the laws but I feel a simple thanks would have been better. Dont forget we have a lot of new geeks on the board who are just starting out and dont know this information, surely you would want to help them and share the info so that they can learn as much as possible in their quest to become a professional nail technician. Lesley has just pointed something out that will help keep the industry professional and shared the valuable info for those not in the know, I know she never meant anything personal and was just stating fact. Lets keep the threads professional and if anyone has an issue with another geek, use the pm facility, thats what it is there for.
David

Oooohhhhh I see why you were chosen to promote www.thenailgeek.com at Excel David, so very well put.

This is a compliment NOT a put down.

Sonia

Yeah !!!!!!!! Too right coz I don't know the law.

Well.....................I know the bit about "You have the right to remain silent, but anything you say will be taken down and used in evidence against you". Knickers, that's what I say. Get it? Taken down? Knickers? :biggrin:

I have to admit - I thought it was OK to post out if you did it correctly - I too had monomer for sale on Geekbay - it's now FREE for collection if any one wants it. I'm not going to use it - and it's too expensive to dispose of - even if someone wants to practise with it.

ALso, is it OK to post Gel or not??

Trudi said:

It is a real shame that you feel this way Trudi...this site is a team...a team of profressional nail technicians that want the industry to be the best it can be...sometimes things we believe in are going to offend people but it is not a personal attack on you or anyone else.
I have known Lesley for a long time (on the geekboard) and i know that she will always speak out for something she feels needs saying. She is a very kind and knowledgable nail technician and was only trying to help the people that use this site...this includes you.
I dont know how long you have been a trained nail technician and what horrors you have seen within the nail industry but if you have then please try to understand so many people are selling dodgy products in illegal ways and that can only damage the industry.

I am not very good at explaining how i feel in text so i hope i havent offended ANYONE by what i have written.

Nail geeks rule!...x

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh Gawd !!!!!!! Yes, you're right Amberrose. I will keep my mouth firmly shut. Well, I'll try. :Scared:

Please e.mail me at:

[email protected]

Must stop laughing at my own jokes too. xxxxxxxxxx

ha ha, your little comments are really funny reminds me of myself!

xxxxx

ok what i sell on geekbay people will always e.mail me and as before i have met a few geeks and sold them there kits so i dont have to put them in the post.
and the reason that i was being a bit funny with lell is as before she called me a prejudist which im totaly not!!!
and then she has to tell me that there is a message under my metro kit which i can see for myself what sam has put but she had to tell me herself on the thread!
and what i charge is up to me at the end of the day we are all here selling stuff and im not the only.
im sure we have all done illegal stuff before!!!

so we all stick to the speed limit right!!!!!!!!!!!!
at the end of the day i kust put my kit on and listed what was in it!!
if the price ent good enough go else where and buy it.

Trudi said:
ok what i sell on geekbay people will always e.mail me and as before i have met a few geeks and sold them there kits so i dont have to put them in the post.
and the reason that i was being a bit funny with lell is as before she called me a prejudist which im totaly not!!!
and then she has to tell me that there is a message under my metro kit which i can see for myself what sam has put but she had to tell me herself on the thread!
and what i charge is up to me at the end of the day we are all here selling stuff and im not the only.
im sure we have all done illegal stuff before!!!

so we all stick to the speed limit right!!!!!!!!!!!!
at the end of the day i kust put my kit on and listed what was in it!!
if the price ent good enough go else where and buy it.

why did she call you predjidice babe? sorry i can never spell that word :irked: i have to say i think it's wrong how people are all of a sudden starting on you, all you've done is stuck up for yourself. i'm not having a go at anyone on here at all, im not that sort of person! but it's just im in a really good mood and it's a bit unfair, like trudi said if you don't want it don't buy it - people don't have a go at each other over how much other people charge to do nails, its (sort of) the same thing. please don't anyone think im havin a go because im not im just expressing my opinion!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back