Gel extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
I'm thinking of training in Gel extensions. Mainly because they appear far less harsh on your natural nails than acrylic extension. Are they a popular treatment? x

When both products are applied correctly and focus is on care of the natural nail, gel is neither more nor less gentle than acrylic.

Popularity will vary from town to town, region to region. Where I am acrylic is more popular. So do some market research of your client base and find out which they would prefer.

I don't really know a great deal about either two. What makes one more popular than the other do you think?

I agree with Pure, in my locality the gel nail extensions are far more popular; so it depends on where you are.

I wouldn't have anything but gel extensions on my nails.

I don't really know a great deal about either two. What makes one more popular than the other do you think?
Like the others have said it depends on the area

I am in Silverstone not far from you . Only do gels and I think around this area gels may have the edge

If you are looking for a local recognised gel nail course then I can help you with that as well :). Our courses are accredited by Professional Beauty . PM me if you would like more info

http://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back