gel finished extension

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
can anyone help me, i am seeing alot of nail ext which are l&P and finished with clear gel, i have a client asking for this, what do you do, i have brisa and also calgel and am unsure how to put on top of l&P, all suggestions greatly appreciated.

i was told nails put on this way are more time consumiing when removing is this correct?

thanks annx.

Hi Ann,

I offer the option of a glossy gel topcoat. Personnally, I much prefer to do this as it gives a perfect finish, saves time bufffing and earns me extra cash!

After applying the L&P, and perfecting the shape (dont file anymore than to perfect - the gel will not adhere well to a smooth.shiney nail) - I then wipe thouroughly with scrubfresh (or other UV wipe) then apply the gel - usually Brisa finish, or NSI Finish (leftover from my Balance kit) - cure for 2 minutes, then wipe again. VOILA! shiney nails!

Another plus point is that it really secures crystals if your client decides to have them.

As for removal - I don't find it ANYMORE time consuming at all - I always thin out the enhancement as much as possible, the gel gets filed off during this..

HTH XXX

thanks sara you make it sound so simple ill try it straight away, many thanks

annx

ps sara is that the finishing coat in bottle (brisa) and not tubs annx

Yes - like a nail polish bottle.

Latest posts

Back