Gel polish case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a gel polish case? I'm mobile, and ideally I'd like my polishes to stand upright as opposed to lay down. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a gel polish case? I'm mobile, and ideally I'd like my polishes to stand upright as opposed to lay down. Thanks in advance.
Iv got roo beauty nail varnish cube. It has 3 separate compartments each holding 25 polishes (75 in total) and they all stand upright. It also has a shoulder strap. It's called the nail polish cube. They are quite expensive to buy new but I managed to get mine from eBay. I bought a cheap plastic thing originally but it was rubbish but I'm happy with the cube.

Iv got roo beauty nail varnish cube. It has 3 separate compartments each holding 25 polishes (75 in total) and they all stand upright. It also has a shoulder strap. It's called the nail polish cube. They are quite expensive to buy new but I managed to get mine from eBay. I bought a cheap plastic thing originally but it was rubbish but I'm happy with the cube.

Would you happen to have a photo you can upload please?

Sorry ti Hijack your thread... But I am also looking as I am not Mobile as such, but I do Charity Pamper evenings.

They actually have a sale on at the moment. I have the bellaroo which I love!

The cube discussed above can be found at:

https://www.roobeauty.com/nail-polish-cubes/nail-polish-cube-vintage-nail-design.html
upload_2017-9-6_12-32-5.png

Ohhh, I can see me spending lots of money! ;)

I love my roo bags!

Has anyone got the Tanzania Case?

I am interested to know how many Gel Bottles it holds...

(At present i'm at my day job and some websites are blocked... Roo Beauty is one of them...:mad:)

Latest posts

Back