Gel polish recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samac

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering what gel polishes you all recommend. I am looking for something hard wearing that isn't impossible to remove.
I have looked through lots of threads and it's so hard to chooses. I have thought about bio-sculpture but the cost per service seems to be very high. When I phoned them she never ga e me an accurate cost per service. She just told me you get 6 sets out of one pot [emoji53]
I would be greatfull for all suggestions X

I've never used Biosculpture, but have head great reviews. I wouldn't let the price put you off, you should price your services accordingly, so that at the end you still make the required profit at the end of all expenses.

If they are unable to provide you with a full cost per service, just divide the price of the pots by how many services you get out of each. :)

Thank you for your reply :)
I don't think I would get away with charging what I think I would need to make it profitable but would have to look at that again properly. X

Latest posts

Back