Gel polish removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
Hi, I charge £15 for gel polish mobile and £20 for removal and repolish.i have a client that was asking about removal of polish I did weeks ago and I quoted £20 with repolish or £10 for removal and tidy up of nails and she has turned this down, am I unreasonable to not want to visit and remove for less than £10? She is an occasional client :)

Hi, I charge £15 for gel polish mobile and £20 for removal and repolish.i have a client that was asking about removal of polish I did weeks ago and I quoted £20 with repolish or £10 for removal and tidy up of nails and she has turned this down, am I unreasonable to not want to visit and remove for less than £10? She is an occasional client :)

No you are not. I wouldn't open the door to my salon for less than 10.00 and you are travelling as well! Plus it's more than just a wrap off isn't it? There is tidy up, oil, maybe a mini massage (at least that is what I do).

Thanks for the quick reply, I would never soak off and not tidy up, I thought is she being cheeky or am I unreasonable,thanks :)

Latest posts

Back