Gel pot sizes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulgirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to know what size of pots do you usually buy and for which kinds of gel.
For example, builder gels what size do you usually use and for the white gels, for french manicure, sculpting etc, what pots do you purchase for daily use.
Thanks in advance!

Sandra

I tend to buy the smaller sized pots. By the time that I'm half way through the larger one's I spend more time picking fluff and glitter out of my clients nails than applying the bloody stuff!

That's just little old me though xx

Hope this helps a bit

i buy the smaller ones for the same reason above, but also because most my clients want L&P, so it would just be soopid to buy big pots. but ibd do the gel in bottles too, so u can fill up the pot when its empty, this seems more practical, as u can put a little in at a time and get less fluff!

Thanks for sharing, I too use the 28g pots. Only have one of 58g and maybe I should have bought the smaller one. But because it's a coverage building gel, I use it a lot. :)
Cheers,

Sandra

Latest posts

Back