Gelaze gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leanne - are you talking about the Progress Card ? I did three coats on all three colours as I thought the coverage with two wasn't sufficient tbh - and I passed with a Distinction so I would defiantly consider 3 coats if you feel unhappy with coverage.
I purchased a package of 3 courses back in Nov - but am still halfway through my last course what with children & school holidays etc xx
I'm sorry that was a bit garbled my phone has a habit of changing words yes the colours we have to do in the card I tried the 3 coats worked so much better I bought a few courses I've passed the manicure and pedicure just finished the card part of the gelaze just need to do the model section now then I have the acyrilics and nail art to do I worry though that while I'm learning the new parts I might forget the things I've done already I have 3 boys my youngest 6 month old so only managing practice in the evenings xx

I love gelaze by essential nails - im still getting long wear out of it and tbh with most brands there are going to be colours that require 3 layers, i think its more a colour thing than a brand thing x
I think the silver was hard "millennium" but the others I think was how I was applying it I think I was dragging the colour back off I've not tried any other brands yet hoping to use the ones in th kit untill I'm confident then maybe try others x

I feel your pain Leanne - I would like to be progressing quicker than I am & also build some confidence - I have a friend who is really into what I'm doing - shes a Hairdresser so likes being pampered herself on her day off lol - other than that I struggle to find people to practice on. Once the easter holidays are over things will be easier xx

Latest posts

Back