gelbond/ nail application on toe with no nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
I have read Gigi's notes on apllying L & P to a toe with no nail and I have been advised gelbond attaches the acrylic to the toe - excuse me for being thick, but is this the once from Creative? have found some on ebay and wanted to know before I bought it!

thanks!

don't know for definate but if Gigi was talking about gelbond it must have been From creative, after all she is a creative trainer etc. so presumably she would only recommend her own products. Plus I havn't heard of any other make called gelbond. hth

Gellbond is a creative product it is a gell type adhesive used as far as I know for applying tips. I know it comes in clear or pink. You would still be able to purchase it even if you are not creative trained if you sign up for a secondary account.
Hope this helps, sorry I couldnt help more as I am Ezflow trained and I have never used Gellbond.

I think I'd be right in saying that Gelbond is a hospital grade adhesive which makes it ok to use on skin... I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Back