Gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemo

Reaction score
Help!!!!!!
I have a client tonight wanting me to build her a new nail as hers has been removed! I have posted a thread previous an had some tips!! I need to get this nail on tonight I was planning on building one up with acrylic BUT according to replies from my old thread I need to use solor oil??? and Gel bond??? What are they???? I trained with millenium products and the majority of my stock is millenium! The only bonding equipment I have is Resin! And The client needs the nail on for tomorrow night so it has to be done tonight!!!!! Help!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gel bond is a gel like glue. You use it to stick on tips to the finger nail. Have you got any nail glue at all? you will need this if you are using tips. Are you trained in acrylic? Solar oil is for natural nails and enhancements and it conditions the nail and cuticle. its brilliant.

Hiya, just to clarify, are you making her a prosthetic nail that she can stick on her bed for a temporary cosmetic fix?

Hiya again, I have just had a quick read of your previous thread and I would say that your Millennium products would be cool to use....use your Millennium cuticle oil in the place of Solar oil and your brush on resin in place of Gelbond.....may be wise to check if the resin is pharmecuatical grade....not sure if all are....EZFlow and Creative are for sure but I don't know about any others.

HTH

zoeCU said:
Gel bond is a gel like glue. You use it to stick on tips to the finger nail. Have you got any nail glue at all? you will need this if you are using tips. Are you trained in acrylic? Solar oil is for natural nails and enhancements and it conditions the nail and cuticle. its brilliant.

yeh Thanks for the reply! Yes I am trained qualified in August! I am just used to the millenium names! I have almond Cuticle oil and Nail glue and resin the lot! So thanks! I'm good to go! Appreciate your reply! Just nervous as its happening tonight began to doubt I had the right equipment!

Hope it all goes well. Let us know. xx

Cathie! said:
Hiya again, I have just had a quick read of your previous thread and I would say that your Millennium products would be cool to use....use your Millennium cuticle oil in the place of Solar oil and your brush on resin in place of Gelbond.....may be wise to check if the resin is pharmecuatical grade....not sure if all are....EZFlow and Creative are for sure but I don't know about any others.

HTH
YEH!!!!! Done it came out perfect!!!! Very pleased and so was the client! Removed nail after building it! Filed and slightly shaped it, Removed all traces of oil with sanitizer spray then re applied MY home made prosthetic nail! Applied a base coat and client is going to polish at home as not sure on the colour scheme she is going to wear tomorrow on her night out!!! I was so chuffed with myself as I oozed confidence once i realised I had all the correct tools! "I should have! I have spent £2000 Setting myself up!" Even more pleased as I should have being doing this on my sister and havent as yet and this client came as referral from my sisters hair salon!
Thanks to everybody for help and encouragement! I would still have been a jibbering wreck with out you! CHEERS! If someone can tell me how to do it I will post the pictures?
:hug:

Thats great well done!! The client must have been so happy.xx

I havent a clue how to post pics, but someone will soon sort you out.Cant wait to see the pics.

Latest posts

Back