Gelish to Ink London, shall I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy1985

Reaction score
Hi
I've been a Gelish girl for over 4 yrs but removed some Ink London gel from a new client and it removed a dream I've been looking into it since. I love Gelish and it lasts well, but I do find it a mission to remove (easier on some clients than others) so I bought a few Ink colours and so far loving them (only tried on myself).
So just need some reassurance before I buy anymore, can anybody give me feedback on this gel pls and if they know how it wears compared to Gelish?
Thank you! :)

I really like both Gelish and INK London, however since iLac is a hybrid gel polish I find some clients just aren't suited for it. As I currently don't provide enhancements I apply Gelish to the clients requiring a harder overlay.

I currently stock Gelish, Shellac and iLac and provide a smaller subset of colours of each. I'd say whatever works for you and your client base. :)

I use both Gelish and Ink...use the Gelish lamp for both and have had no problems xx

Does the ink remove easier Hun and do they last the same? Thx xx

Latest posts

Back