Gelish toes promotion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy1985

Reaction score
Hi all hope your all well :)
I do gelish on hands which has been popular and have just had a client ask to have gelish on their toes.
My 1st qns is
Can I apply gelish without holding a pedicure qualification?
And if so I'd like to advertise a promotion where they can have their hands and feet gelished at an offer price to try and persuade them to go for both at the same time.
I charge £18 for plain or £22 for rockstar so was thinking something like 'book a gelish treatment and for an extra £10 have gelish on your toes' or a package offer of gelish hands and toes for £30 plain or rockstar for £38?

Do any of you offer something like this? Being the summers approaching I think it will be a good way to up sell my treatments :)

Thanks
Mandy

Hi I offer toes and hands as a combined price for £40 normally £22 for hands or toes. You could definately do a one off offer to promote the fact you do toes too. I find toes easier to anyway.

I normally charge £18 for nails and £25 for toes but if clients want both I charge £35 for both, Rockstar I normally charge £5 on top of any treatment xx

Latest posts

Back