Gellux-what to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. How long till you built regular clientele?x

I got a job in a nail bar when I first qualified, and it took around 6 months for me to have a good amount of regular clients that would return without fail every 2 weeks.
5 years on I've just opened my own salon and I have a healthy amount of regulars. I'm not rich, but I pay the bills lol.
Keep doing what you love and put the work in to be the best you can- lots of practise, increase your knowledge base all the time and always seek advice and further your training where you can.
When you can convince your ladies and gents that they can't live without you, they'll keep coming back x

It's such a hard thing making up prices, if I'm honest my prices came from looking around at what everyone else was charging and thinking 'well one treatment covers that bottle of polish'. It's deco one thing I really struggle with and I only have the one regular just now which isn't exactly helping me earn anything yet lol!x

@ spbabyy I also charge £15 using gellux. I built my business from nothing and have such a loyal client base of around 20 that I'm worried I'll loose some lovely people who have been with me from the start when I was doing nails at my dining room table! Now I have a beautiful nail room at home but my prices don't reflect the experience they get or the service I provide. I think I will increase my prices to £20 from September as I'm getting a little too busy at the moment so I'm thinking losing a couple will be ok! Pricing is a nightmare! x

Latest posts

Back