Glam and Glitz monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I'm interested in trying some colour and glitter acrylics now and I've been looking at cjp and glam and glitz. I like the glam and glitz colour range but I can't seem to find a monomer for it does anyone else use this range?

I'm interested in trying some colour and glitter acrylics now and I've been looking at cjp and glam and glitz. I like the glam and glitz colour range but I can't seem to find a monomer for it does anyone else use this range?
I do and you can use any monomer with it.
I mainly use cjp so use their monomer with G&G too

Does anyone know if glitz and glam is a design powder or strength powder? and any help about mixing product brands - monomers and polymers which we are always told not to do, but glitz and glam don't seem to have their own monomer Thank you

There is no monomer for it. I use my CND retention + monomer, and have never had issue. I would recommend using whatever monomer you are already using.

Does anyone know if glitz and glam is a design powder or strength powder? and any help about mixing product brands - monomers and polymers which we are always told not to do, but glitz and glam don't seem to have their own monomer Thank you

personally I have used it as a strength powder without issue, however I have heard that this can vary depending on color, so I'm not sure what the correct answer is here.

Latest posts

Back