Glitter tattoos/childrens parties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I know this may sound silly but how do you apply glitter tattoos? I have done a search and watched a few online, but i'm really not too sure if this is the correct way!?!

Do any of you have this kit?
GLITTER TATTOO KITS - Glitter Tattoos Created by Glitter Body Art Ltd
is was thinking of getting the *Party Kit* just for girls one for starting out?

Also just wanted your opinions on what i'm planning on doing for children's pamper parties - File & Polish, with rockstar or konad stamping, a glitter tattoo for each girl and a party bag containing a little file each (the type you get in pound land), with a bath bomb (local company) business card, 20% off treatment voucher & price list)

For £7.50 or £10 with a goody bag? What are your thoughts?

Thankyou in advance!

All sounds good to me.

I dont have that exact kit, but one like it from the same company.

You choose the desired tattoo, wipe clean the area to be tattooed, place the tattoo on the skin, brush glue onto the design and then stipple the glitter once the glue has gone slightly tacky. Then brush off excess glitter and lastly pull off stencil. Voila!

xx

Excllent!! Thank you so much!! :) xx

All sounds good to me.

I dont have that exact kit, but one like it from the same company.

You choose the desired tattoo, wipe clean the area to be tattooed, place the tattoo on the skin, brush glue onto the design and then stipple the glitter once the glue has gone slightly tacky. Then brush off excess glitter and lastly pull off stencil. Voila!

xx

Daft question but can you only use the stencil once? Xx

What do you all use to wipe down the skin before applying the tattoo?

I think, or I have heard, surgical spirit, im not sure though!! - I'm probably wrong!

I think, or I have heard, surgical spirit, im not sure though!! - I'm probably wrong!

Thats what I thought but wanted to double check! Thanks :)

Just another quick question, do you ladies have parental permission for each child? Do you do any kind of consultation form?

Just another quick question, do you ladies have parental permission for each child? Do you do any kind of consultation form?

That's a good question actually!' would make sense to do so!

I'm not to sure how you would go about this at fairs/festivals weddings etc!! ?! Confused about it really!

I'm not to sure how you would go about this at fairs/festivals weddings etc!! ?! Confused about it really!

I'd just have a little slip that says I give permission for so and so to have a glitter tattoo and take full responsibility and get them to sign it? Quick and easy but covers yourself!

Sounds good! :) xx

Ask your insurance company what they require :) At the end of the day "covering yourself" comes down to if your insurance company thinks you have done what THEY need you to have done to be covered by your policy :)

Agree with tinxy. I added glitter tattoos to my policy today and was advised I will need signed consent for minors. I also need to ask on form about allergies etc. I'm with salon gold.

What do you all use to wipe down the skin before applying the tattoo?

I use surgical spirit

Daft question but can you only use the stencil once? Xx

Yes, you should only use the stencil once.

GLITTER TATTOO KITS - Glitter Tattoos Created by Glitter Body Art Ltd
is was thinking of getting the *Party Kit* just for girls one for starting out?

Also just wanted your opinions on what i'm planning on doing for children's pamper parties - File & Polish, with rockstar or konad stamping, a glitter tattoo for each girl and a party bag containing a little file each (the type you get in pound land), with a bath bomb (local company) business card, 20% off treatment voucher & price list)

For £7.50 or £10 with a goody bag? What are your thoughts?

Thankyou in advance!

I built up my kit over time so didn't buy a kit to start with, but I have used this company and they are as good as any. If you are getting a kit just check that the stencils are ones that will suit. Although I have quite a range now, I find I use the same ones over and over again and don't actually need a huge variety.

Thanx ladies!! I will check! :) xxx

I use surgical spirit

Yes, you should only use the stencil once.

I built up my kit over time so didn't buy a kit to start with, but I have used this company and they are as good as any. If you are getting a kit just check that the stencils are ones that will suit. Although I have quite a range now, I find I use the same ones over and over again and don't actually need a huge variety.

Thanx for your replies! Cleared up a lot of questions! I just bought a small kit, and thought I would add to it as I go along! Seems the best way! :) xx

hi geeks!

I know this may sound silly but how do you apply glitter tattoos? I have done a search and watched a few online, but i'm really not too sure if this is the correct way!?!

glitter tattoo kits - glitter tattoos created by glitter body art ltd
is was thinking of getting the *party kit* just for girls one for starting out?

Also just wanted your opinions on what i'm planning on doing for children's pamper parties - file & polish, with rockstar or konad stamping, a glitter tattoo for each girl and a party bag containing a little file each (the type you get in pound land), with a bath bomb (local company) business card, 20% off treatment voucher & price list)

for £7.50 or £10 with a goody bag? What are your thoughts?

Thankyou in advance!

cute idea!!! <3

I think the glitter tattoos are harder than they look! - just roped my little sis in to try it!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347114612.596776.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347114612.596776.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,218

Latest posts

Back