Glitter tattoos/childrens parties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we do a huge range of the stencils, kits and glitters now and i do them in the shop for £3 each i use sanitizing spray before hand and only do on inors if a parent with them or i have signed consent.

we do a huge range of the stencils, kits and glitters now and i do them in the shop for £3 each i use sanitizing spray before hand and only do on inors if a parent with them or i have signed consent.

I just found your website, looks fab!
Got a feeling I'll be like a kid in a candy shop ordering off there! :D

i also put in a hint n tips how to get the tattoo to last longer or come of quicker if they are not allowed for school. no tats above the neck not on children under 3 years, i use surgical spirit to wipe the area. bare in mind when doing tattoo on the arm or leg if its hairy it hurts when peeling them off i usually peel off in the direction of the hair growth.
i have a long disclaimer basically saying i am not liable for any adverse reaction a child/adult may take to the glue/glitter etc etc etc if you send me you email i will email you my disclaimer that i use.xx

i also put in a hint n tips how to get the tattoo to last longer or come of quicker if they are not allowed for school. no tats above the neck not on children under 3 years, i use surgical spirit to wipe the area. bare in mind when doing tattoo on the arm or leg if its hairy it hurts when peeling them off i usually peel off in the direction of the hair growth.
i have a long disclaimer basically saying i am not liable for any adverse reaction a child/adult may take to the glue/glitter etc etc etc if you send me you email i will email you my disclaimer that i use.xx

Thanks Hun, that would be fab, I'll on you it later xxx

cool hunny i working til bout 8 so will be after that when i get back to you my email is
[email protected]
if you send me an email i will just reply and attch disclaimer i had edited my details and wrote MY DETAILS this is where you will need to put yours hunny hope that makes sense lol.xx

i have one of the kits from glitter body art, no in fact i have 2 kits now as i ran out of the small tattoos and was cheaper to buy a kit!

dont just buy girls tattoos, alot of the younger girls have picked things like dinosaurs to have in pink or batman logo in purple!!! it surprised me to go for a mixture plus if you do any fetes etc you will need boys ones too.

i clean the area with surgical spirit or water, its just to remove grease etc from the skin, i dont let any of them have tattoos on the face.

you cant re use the tattoos because of cross contamination of skin cells.

how i do them is:
1. clean the skin
2. apply stencil
3. apply glue
4. by the time i have opened glitter pot and am ready the glue is ready so i sprinkple glitter over area with brush making sure not to put brush in glue!
5. use larger brush to remove excess glitter
6. clean brush quickly
7. remove stencil and ta dah!!

Hey ladies, particularly you Souz, I have a bone to pick! This site is generally very bad for my pocket, and now I've just gone and ordered the business kit for glitter tattoos, I only paid up for my Gelish training yesterday, with 10 colours and the most expensive led lamp?!?!?! I'm now wanting to do kids parties at Xmas and birthdays, oh where will my new venture end?? haha xxx:):):)

It doesn't! I'm always buying new bits lol x

Oh lord! It started with tanning, then lashes, I'm having thoughts on waxing - oh lord no, that can wait till next year! :eek::lol::lol:

Thanks for the replies guys, ill order some surgical spirit then, I think ill just make up some little slips for if the parents are around something along the lines of..

I give permission for my child to receive a glitter tattoo from ********* and understand that ****** is not liable for any adverse reaction to the glitter/glue

Signed...................

I don't want to scare them off too much with them having to do tooo much! I'm planning on offering them at weddings etc where there may not be a parent present, iv emailed my insurance to see what they need!!

Also!!

Any one know where I can get some good Christmas stencils from?????

I'v got a christmas fair at start of Dec where i'm planning on offering them, want some cute christmas ones!!

I got my xmas and halloween ones yesterday from the glitter tattoo art stall at manchester lol

Do you know, I went to olympia and was going to pick the Christmas ones up, but I didn't think I would use them!! If only I had know about these christmas fairs!!

i have one of the kits from glitter body art, no in fact i have 2 kits now as i ran out of the small tattoos and was cheaper to buy a kit!

dont just buy girls tattoos, alot of the younger girls have picked things like dinosaurs to have in pink or batman logo in purple!!! it surprised me to go for a mixture plus if you do any fetes etc you will need boys ones too.

i clean the area with surgical spirit or water, its just to remove grease etc from the skin, i dont let any of them have tattoos on the face.

you cant re use the tattoos because of cross contamination of skin cells.

how i do them is:
1. clean the skin
2. apply stencil
3. apply glue
4. by the time i have opened glitter pot and am ready the glue is ready so i sprinkple glitter over area with brush making sure not to put brush in glue!
5. use larger brush to remove excess glitter
6. clean brush quickly
7. remove stencil and ta dah!!

Hi Souz can I ask how you clean your brushes with the glitter tatoos, is the glue brush that you clean? or just the glitter brushes? I am offering these at an xmas fair on Saturday for the 1st time and really worried i will get in a right muddle!! x

Hi Souz can I ask how you clean your brushes with the glitter tatoos, is the glue brush that you clean? or just the glitter brushes? I am offering these at an xmas fair on Saturday for the 1st time and really worried i will get in a right muddle!! x

Hi the glue I use comes in a nail varnish style bottle with brush attached to the lid. When I'm doing tattoos I find that the glitter brushes get clogged up with glue and glitter. I clean them with a bit of surgical spirit (as its to hand) and it gets all glue and glitter off. I just spray a bit on and wipe it off with a tissue or wipe. When I get home I wash them through with warm water and baby soap. HTH

thank you lil gem, I had this happen when i tried it on my daughter and was worried i would get in a right state at the wknd with it but i will have my surgical spirit to hand so hopefully all will be fine, did you put your surgical spirit in a spray bottle? sounds like it might be a good idea x

hi all....when i say i clean my brush i just mean that i rub it on tissue to get rid of any glitter in it ready for the next tattoo. If you are applying glitter properly then you shouldnt get any glue etc on your brushes. by this i mean if you scoop the glitter up with your brush and drop it on the glue and then kind of float it across where you want it without touching the glue. it does take practice. xx

c the results, dont worry just get yourself organised and you will be fine x

beautificlaire, i know its too hard not buying all these bits!i am the worst, i just have to have everything! and thats why i dont offer everything i am trained in!x

Geeks, sorry but quick question.
Where do you all buy your Surgical Spirit? I cant seem to find it anywhere!!

Ohh good luck!! Let us know how you get on!! :) xx

Geeks, sorry but quick question.
Where do you all buy your Surgical Spirit? I cant seem to find it anywhere!!

got mine in boots but any chemist should have it and prob cheaper than boots!

Latest posts

Back