Glitter Tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I started a post about my treatment menu and mentioned glitter tattoos in it.

There was a few geeks talking about insurance and doing this. As it was in a post some glitter tattooers might not have looked it I thought i'd start a post to see if there are more people offering this.

We discoverd you needed a face painting certificate to be insured for doing this.

Does anyone offer this and can get insured without face painting??

Thanks

I got a quote for body painting insurance from Towergate Insurance, Towergate Insurance - Europe's largest independently owned insurance intermediary - it was £80 for £2 million of indemnity or £120 for £5 million of indemnity, and this did not require any specific qualifications in body painting - so it may be worth giving them a call to get insurance for doing glitter tattoos if you don't want to do a certificate in face painting (because you'll only be doing glitter tattoos and not face painting).

Am probably going to take their quote up later on in the year when I start offering body painting as a paid service, once I've converted our front bedroom into a photo studio...

Incidentally, the email address I emailed to get the quote for the body painting insurance was [email protected]

Hi

Thanks for that, I'll look into this site.

Latest posts

Back